Huawei is known for its superb cameras, featuring stunning technology such as Super Night Selfie – which brings the Super Night mode previously used in the rear cameras to the front, creating sharper images taken in low-light conditions. The Super Night Selfie camera takes several images in low-light settings, merging them into one brighter, higher-resolution image.
Other features include Macro mode (a lens that allows you to take extreme close-up shots from a very short distance), Bokeh effect (Huawei’s portrait mode which focuses the subject of the photo and gives the background a dramatic, blurred effect), and Moon Mode (which can focus on the moon and capture it in unparalleled detail). All of these features (and many more) come automatically with Huawei’s advanced AI.
The latest Huawei camera features include:
• Ultra Wide Cine camera (as seen with the P40 Series)
• 3D Depth Sensing camera (as seen with the P40 Series)
• 10x Optical Telephoto camera (as seen with the P40 Series)
• Colour Temperature sensor (as seen with the P40 Series)
• Enlarged 1/1.28-inch sensor (as seen with the P40 Series)