You have 14 days to return an item if you change your mind.
Please bring any returns into your local store*
You can also make a return by calling us on 191* (free from Vodafone devices), or 03333 040 191* from any other UK landline or mobile.
I need to return a Vodafone Smart Device
* Items or services ordered from another company including partner companies that we work with (e.g. Carphone Warehouse). You’ll need to return these to the store you bought them from within the partners returns policies and process requirements.
Broadband router return – If you have a Home Broadband router that needs returning to us, please get in touch by calling 08080 034 515, free from all UK landlines and mobiles or 191 from a Vodafone mobile.
Accessory return – If you’ve purchased your product from a store, online, or via our call centres then you can take your returns to your local store. You can also make a return by calling us on 191 (free from Vodafone devices), or 03333 040 191 from any other UK landline or mobile.
If you have purchased the product from our official accessories partner’s website www.getgofone.co.uk then please use the web form on their website to return the accessories.
We will accept the return as long as your accessory is unused, in its original state, and in the original retail packaging. Any goods returned opened, damaged or tampered with – or not in the original retail packaging – might mean you have to pay a fee.
What condition does my device need to be in?
- It must still be ‘as new’, which means it’s in a good enough condition to resell it
- Disable any security features you’ve set up. For example, ‘Find my iPhone/iPad’ or ‘Google Device Protection’
- If you set up an eSIM, remove the profile from the device
How much will it cost?
- Occasionally, you’ll need to cover the cost of return postage. If so, we’ll let you know when you contact us
- You’ll need to pay any Pay monthly plan charges, and we don’t refund out-of-plan charges – so keep an eye on your spending if you’re thinking of returning the device
What happens next?
- We’ll let you know your options and send you a returns pack
- Return your product in its original packaging, complete with all its original accessories and any free or discounted products you received with it
- Please pack carefully – if the item is damaged we may need to reduce your refund or make a charge
- We aim to refund you within 14 days of receiving your return
You can also cancel your service by printing and returning the cancellation form
If there is any conflict or inconsistency between this page and our returns policy, then our returns policy will take precedence.