1. Check that WiFi’s enabled on your phone.
2. Make sure you’re in range of a station that has Vodafone WiFi.
1. Open your phone’s WiFi settings and choose VodafoneWiFi.
2. If it isn’t already, set your EAP method to AKA.
3. If you still can’t connect to VodafoneWiFi, try changing the EAP method to SIM.
If you have an iPhone, you won’t be able to edit your phone’s WiFi settings as they’re set by the service provider.
If you’ve just joined us, it can take up to 24 hours for your phone to auto-connect to our London Underground WiFi service, even if you’ve downloaded the app.