Download the My Vodafone app. It's free for iOS and Android. Go to the App Store or Play Store to install the latest version.
Log in. Open the app and log in to your account - you only need to do this once. Then, as long as you've got wifi enabled, your phone will auto-connect to VodafoneWiFi whenever you're at a tube station with wifi.
If you're struggling to connect to Vodafone Wifi using the My Vodafone app, try these things.
1. Check that WiFi’s enabled on your phone.
2. Make sure you’re in range of a station that has Vodafone WiFi.
1. Open your phone’s WiFi settings and choose VodafoneWiFi.
2. If it isn’t already, set your EAP method to AKA.
3. If you still can’t connect to VodafoneWiFi, try changing the EAP method to SIM.
If you have an iPhone, you won’t be able to edit your phone’s WiFi settings as they’re set by the service provider.
If you’ve just joined us, it can take up to 24 hours for your phone to auto-connect to our London Underground WiFi service, even if you’ve downloaded the app.
We always recommend that you use the My Vodafone app to connect to WiFi on the Underground. If you’ve tried adjusting your settings and you still can’t connect, there is another way to get online:
1. Switch on your phone’s WiFi.
2. Choose Virgin Media WiFi.
3. Tap the browser button, which will take you to the Virgin Media WiFi portal.
4. Choose the Vodafone icon. This will take you to our registration page.
5. Enter your My Vodafone username and password.
6. Refresh your browser – and you’re good to go.