How would you like to top up?
It's quick and easy to get more credit
Top up online. Buy credit for your phone, tablet, iPad, dongle or Mobile Wi-Fi device hassle free.
No need to register, just enter your phone or mobile broadband number and follow the simple instructions.
Unlimited freedom on Pay as you go
If you're buying your first Freedom Freebee or Automatic Freedom Freebee, we'll give you 30 days of unlimited UK data to help you find your feet on your new smartphone.
See the different ways you can top up
Just log in to your account or register, then choose the TopUp link. You can top up with your debit or credit card and store your card details securely, so it’s even quicker and easier next time or set up a regular TopUp by direct debit with our Automatic TopUp service.
Want to keep an eye on your spend and how much you’re using? Download the handy My Vodafone app
On your phone
Call – 2345 for free from your mobile and use your debit or credit card.
Text – if you register for Automatic TopUp, you'll get the chance to set up a four-digit PIN to use with our text TopUp service. When you’ve registered, just follow these simple steps:
- Type the word 'topup' in a new text message
- Follow this with the value of the TopUp, which can be £10, £15, £20, £25 or £30 (e.g. topup 15)
- Send the message free of charge to 2345
Out and about
Pop into a Vodafone store or any of 90,000 shops across the UK where you see the green TopUp logo and choose one of the following ways to top up:
By voucher – buy a TopUp voucher worth £5-£50 then you can do either of the following:
- Log in to My Vodafone and follow the directions to top up using a voucher
- Call 2345 free from your Vodafone mobile and follow the instructions to top up by voucher
Pick up a TopUp swipe card for free – when you’ve got yours, here’s what you need to do:
- First, link your Swipe card to your phone. Just call 2345 from your Vodafone mobile and follow the simple instructions
- Now your Swipe card’s linked, you can use it to top up in any shop with the green TopUp logo
- Choose the amount you want to top up (from £5 to £50), and hand your Swipe card to the retailer to add it to your phone
- You can pay by cash, or with a debit or credit card
TopUp kiosk – drop into a Vodafone store and you can Top up your phone in one of our automated TopUp kiosks. It’s quick and easy.
Cash machine – buy credit at over 50,000 cash machines across the UK. You can top up a minimum of £10. Just look for the green TopUp logo, insert your debit or credit card and follow the on-screen instructions. Your TopUp will be applied within ten minutes.
- Your debit or credit card
- The phone number you want to top up
Out and about
Vodafone store – buy an internet pack starting from as little as £5 for 250MB and it'll be applied directly to your account.
Any store where you see the green TopUp logo – buy a TopUp voucher from any of 90,000 shops across the UK where you see the green TopUp logo, then log in to My Vodafone to apply the voucher to your account and choose an internet pack.