Terms and conditions
Netflix terms and conditions before April 2016
Please find the terms of the Vodafone Home Phone and Broadband – Netflix 6 Month Offer (the “Offer”) below:
To be eligible for the Offer you must:
- i. purchase Vodafone Home Phone and Broadband from the 24th December 2015;
- ii. be a UK resident; and
- iii. be 18 years of age or older.
- Eligible customers can be new or existing Netflix customers.
- You will receive a voucher code by email after your Vodafone Broadband and Home Phone service has been activated. Please note it may take up to 14 days after the activation of the service for you to receive the email with the voucher code.
- You’ll have to redeem the Offer by the 30 June 2016.
To redeem the Offer, visit www.netflix.com/gift and enter the voucher code:
- i. If you're new to Netflix, you’ll have to create a new Netflix account. No payment method details are required at this stage.
- ii. To apply the voucher code to an existing account, please sign in to Netflix before redeeming your voucher code. Your Netflix payment will be suspended for the duration of the Offer.
- Once you've redeemed the Offer, your Netflix account will be credited with £44.94, which is currently equivalent to a 6 month subscription to Netflix’s Standard plan. A subscription to the Netflix Standard plan (with 2 concurrent streams) is currently priced at £7.49 per month if purchased separately via Netflix.
After your Offer subscription has ended:
- a. If you are an existing Netflix customer your Netflix subscription will revert to your usual monthly price plan.
- b. For new Netflix customers, Netflix will send you a reminder a few weeks before your Offer subscription expires. If you wish to continue enjoying Netflix, you’ll have to register with Netflix directly with a valid method of payment to allow for monthly payments.
- Neither Netflix nor Vodafone will offer a cash equivalent or alternative offer available in whole or in part for the Offer.
- We may amend, cancel or end this Offer at any time. If we do, we'll try to let you know as soon as possible. Our decision is final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
- Third parties own the content of the products contained within this Offer. The content is subject to change and we are not responsible for the content.
This Agreement is governed by English Law, unless
- i. you live in Scotland, in which case it will be governed by Scots law, or
- ii. you live in Northern Ireland, in which case it will be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland