Vodafone Data Traveller
Vodafone Data Traveller
1. With Vodafone Data Traveller you'll pay £5 for 25MB of data for each day you use your phone in our Rest of World Zone. If you exceed 25MB in a day, you'll pay £3 a MB for the first 5MB, then £15 for each 5MB after that.
2. To find out if the country you're visiting is included in Data Traveller, see vodafone.co.uk/datatraveller - please check before you travel as this may change from time to time.
Who qualifies and how it works
Pay monthly and business customers:
3. You can choose to opt in to Data Traveller for our Rest of World Zone. In our Rest of World Zone you'll pay £5 a day for 25MB, and £3 a MB thereafter, for each day you use it.
4. Unfortunately Data Traveller can't be used with tablet, Mobile WiFi device or data dongle price plans and can't be used in our Rest of World Zone 2.
5. If you travel to another country in the Rest of World Zone on the same UK day (midnight to midnight UK time) you will continue to use the same daily data allowance.
6. We'll send you free texts to remind you of your daily allowance, and to let you know when you're nearing your limit.
7. Any unused daily data allowance will not carry over. If you exceed your daily data allowance or opt out, you'll be charged at our standard roaming rates.
8. For more information about applicable countries, charges, switching between countries, and data allowances applicable in different countries, see:
- Pay monthly data roaming: vodafone.co.uk/travelling
- Business customers: vodafone.co.uk/workingabroad
9. Use of Data Traveller is subject to these terms and your agreement with us. We may vary or amend these terms, but if it's to your disadvantage we'll notify you.
Pay as you go customers:
10. For Pay as you go customers Data Traveller comes as standard, so you don't need to opt in. For charges, switching between countries and data allowances applicable in countries on Pay as you go, please see vodafone.co.uk/travelling
How to opt in and opt out of Vodafone Data Traveller:
12. Business customers - to opt in to Data Traveller, call 191 free from your Vodafone mobile or 03333 040 191 from any other UK phone (standard call charges apply), or alternatively contact your account manager.
13. Pay monthly and business customers can opt out of Data Traveller at any time; it will be removed from your account 30 days after your request. For Pay monthly customers: you can opt out by calling 191 free from your Vodafone mobile, 03333 040 191 from any other UK phone (standard call charges apply) or visiting a retail store and asking for the service to be removed. For Business customers: you can opt out by calling 191 free from your Vodafone mobile or 03333 040 191 from any other UK phone (standard call charges apply), or alternatively contact your account manager.
Please be aware:
14. As Vodafone offers Vodafone EuroTraveller, customers are not able to opt in to Vodafone Data Traveller for Europe - Data Traveller is available only for our Rest of World Zone. If you have Data Traveller for Europe included in your existing price plan, you'll remain opted in until you choose to opt out. If you opt out, you won't be able to opt back in to Data Traveller for Europe. For more information on Vodafone EuroTraveller, please see vodafone.co.uk/eurotravellerforbusiness for business customers, and vodafone.co.uk/eurotraveller for Pay monthly customers. You can also get more information on Data Traveller for data roaming internationally (outside Europe).
15. If you have Data Traveller for Europe included in your existing price plan, you'll receive a daily data allowance and 10 free SMSs a day to use in specified countries in our Europe Zone. The daily allowance runs from midnight to midnight UK time.
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
Version May 2017