Terms and conditions
In these terms "we", "us" or "our" means Vodafone Limited and "you" or "your" means the customer named on the order form or stated in the welcome pack.
These terms and conditions for Vodafone Europe apply only to mobile voice calls and texts made or received in the Vodafone Europe footprint: Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Spain and the UK ("footprint").
Eligible calls are any calls made or received within the footprint (excluding premium rate, maritime – e.g. calls from cruise ships, and satellite calls – e.g. calls from aircraft).
Vodafone Europe is available on select price plans. Price plans included are Small Business Community, Your Plan for Small Business, Business Clarity, Total Business, Sharetime, Caller Plan, Vodafone Business Clarity, Vodafone volume tariff and Mobile Exchange.
You can opt in and add Vodafone Europe to your existing price plan at any time.
If you are on Your Plan for Small Business we will decrement minutes from your existing bundle. You will get a proportionate monthly allowance of minutes and texts for that month. Terms and Conditions for Your Plan for Small Business price plan will. If you deplete your bundle while on Vodafone Europe, standard rates for Vodafone World will apply.
If you are on a Single User Connection plan or a Shared bundle price plan (such as Vodafone Total Business) you will be charged as follows:
- Mobile Voice calls
- Footprint to footprint: a fixed rate for roaming calls
- UK to footprint: a fixed rate for international calls
- Footprint to UK: a fixed rate for roaming calls
- UK to UK: your domestic price plan rate
- SMS (text)
- Billing is calculated in per second increments
- Standard roaming and international call and text rates will apply outside the European footprint
- If you receive a call while you are roaming in the footprint it is free of charge
- For non-eligible calls, data access, video calls and MMS, you will be charged as per your usual price plan
- More information about our call charges is available at www.vodafone.co.uk, in our price plan guide or by calling 191 free from your Vodafone mobile or 0333 3040 191 from any other phone (standard call charges apply)
- We will bill you in advance for standard recurring charges unless we tell you otherwise. Itemised bills list all calls, data and messages made. If you choose to get itemised bills sent to you by post we may charge you for this service and we will notify you of this charge
- The total of all calls and other charges on your monthly bill is rounded down to the nearest penny and VAT added. Where you have two or more subscribers connected to a single billing account, the net of VAT charges are accumulated and VAT is calculated on the total sum. This total is then rounded down to the nearest whole penny
- All charges are exclusive of VAT, unless stated otherwise
Eligible calls to Toll Free numbers within the footprint will be charged as per your Vodafone Europe price plan.
If a call made to you while in the footprint is diverted, the MT call is free however you will be charged as per your Vodafone Europe plan for making a call.
Charges for premium rate and satellite calls will vary according to the cost charged by the foreign network operator and exchange rate fluctuations and include minimum charges. A network-handling fee will be applied to these calls.
Minimum contract term is 30 days. Your contract term will roll over to the next month until you terminate.
Prices and promotions are correct at time of going to press. For latest pricing information please see our website www.vodafone.co.uk. We will tell you about all material price changes in line with the airtime terms and conditions. Any unused minutes, texts or data included in your price plan will not be rolled over to the following month.
In these terms references to UK always exclude the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
Version: 30 April 2016