Vodafone Entertainment Terms and Conditions
The following terms apply to your purchase and use of the Vodafone Entertainment package:
- these terms for use of the entertainment package (“Terms”);
- terms provided by the relevant content provider (“Content Provider Terms”) included below; and
- your plan, Airtime Conditions and (where applicable) Welcome Letter/ Welcome Email (“Pricing Guide”).
If there is any difference between what is said in these Terms then the terms shall apply in the following order: your Pricing Guide, these Terms and the Content Provider Terms.
- What is Vodafone Entertainment?
Vodafone Entertainment allows you to choose entertainment relating to music and other content provided to you by third party content providers (“Content”). Vodafone Entertainment is available within various plans. Spotify Premium, YouTube Premium, Netflix and discovery+ are also available on a standalone subscription basis. Content may vary or may not be available outside the United Kingdom.
- Cost of Service
- Where the Content is included as part of your Plan you can select one Content pack as part of your eligible tariff. Unless stated otherwise the Content will automatically expire after the term specified in your plan Terms. You will then be charged at the current retail price for that content but can choose to opt out of this charge at any time.
- Where the Content is selected as a standalone monthly subscription the cost of the Content will be confirmed to you at the time of taking out the standalone subscription. PAYG customers will need to have credit on their account each month in order for the monthly subscription payment to be made. YouTube Premium, Spotify Premium, Netflix, and discovery + Entertainment are available on a standalone monthly subscription service.
If you upgrade your plan prior to the end of the period that content is included within your plan then you will lose access to your chosen content from the date of the upgrade.
- Ending the Service
- Where selected as a standalone monthly subscription and charged to your Vodafone bill you can cancel your monthly subscription during the first 14 days following the date you first registered for the monthly subscription (“Cancellation Period”). We’ll reimburse you for any monthly subscription payments for the Service you have already made, provided the Service has not been accessed.
- After the Cancellation Period you can terminate your monthly subscription by contacting Vodafone at any time. The cancellation will take effect from the next monthly anniversary of the date you subscribed except where you cancel less than 48 hours before your next monthly anniversary date in which case cancellation will take effect from the following monthly anniversary. To cancel or terminate your subscription please visit https://offers.vodafone.com/gb/. Please contact the relevant provider if you have taken out a standalone monthly subscription and pay them directly.
- Spotify Entertainment Package
- Amazon Prime Entertainment Package
- You can choose Amazon Prime as your content option as part of certain plans. At the end of your plan you will be charged at the current retail price for Amazon Prime but can choose to cancel at any time (see “Ending the Service” above).
- YouTube Premium Entertainment Package
- The YouTube Terms of Service (found at www.youtube.com/t/terms) and the YouTube Paid Terms of Service (found at www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice) apply in addition to these Vodafone Terms. You can also choose to purchase YouTube Premium on a monthly subscription basis. This offer is subject to change. Google LLC and its affiliates are not sponsors of this promotion. A YouTube Premium membership is currently valued at £11.99 per month if purchased separately on YouTube (price correct as of June 2020) (‘Current Retail Price’)
- All payments for the YouTube Premium content option and YouTube Premium standalone subscriptions provided under these Vodafone Terms are to Vodafone. At the end of your plan, if you do not terminate you will be charged by Vodafone at the Current Retail Price for YouTube Premium (or a lower price, at Vodafone’s discretion). You can choose to cancel this at any time (see “Ending the Service” above). If there is any conflict between the Vodafone Terms and the YouTube Paid Service Terms of Service in respect of payment and/or refunds, then the Vodafone Terms shall govern.
- discovery+ Entertainment Package
- You can get 6 months access to discovery+ Entertainment at no additional cost (starts on activation of discovery+ account) (the ‘Offer’)
- At the end of 6 month Offer period, you'll be automatically opted in to a paid monthly subscription (currently priced at £3.99 per month. Price correct as of March 2022). You can cancel any time before the end of the Offer period (see “Ending Service” above). Subscription auto-renews monthly unless cancelled. Charges are applied to your monthly Vodafone bill.
- To be eligible for the Offer you must be a Vodafone pay monthly customer, UK resident, aged 18+. The Offer is not available to existing discovery+ Entertainment subscribers. If you already have a subscription with discovery+, you will need to cancel such subscription with them directly in accordance with their terms or wait until your subscription has expired to take advantage of this Offer.
- One discovery+ Entertainment subscription per Vodafone account and you can only take up this Offer once.
- You must remain a Vodafone pay monthly customer for the duration of the six-month Offer period otherwise you will lose access to discovery+ Entertainment. In addition, if you upgrade your contract or change your tariff during your contracted term with us, you will lose access to the Offer.
- Third parties own the content of the products contained within the Vodafone Entertainment Package. The content is subject to change and we are not responsible for the content.
- Geographical restrictions: Content may vary or not be available outside the United Kingdom.
- Registered Address: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN, United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 1471587 April 2018.
Netflix Terms and Conditions
Spotify Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for Spotify are available at: www.spotify.com/uk/legal/end-user-agreement/plain/
Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for Amazon Prime are available at www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201910780
YouTube Premium Terms and Conditions
discovery+ Entertainment Terms and Conditions