Terms and conditions
Mobile broadband via the phone
- Vodafone Mobile Broadband via the phone (“Via the phone”) is subject to status and signature of a customer agreement. Via the phone access is available on a limited range of HSDPA mobile devices.
- Prices and information apply for pay monthly services where Vodafone is the Service Provider. Other Service Providers may have different prices and terms.
- If you have subscribed to a monthly data price plan and start your agreement on any day other than the first of the month then for that month only, we will charge you a proportionate amount of line rental and line rental for the next month in advance. You will receive the same proportion of inclusive data from your data allowance.
- Via the phone price plans are available to approved customers subject to Vodafone’s minimum term contract.
- Vodafone will charge you £4.25 per 25MB for data used in EU (European Union) countries and £12.75 per 25MB for data used in other countries. Optional data roaming bundles are available as 10MB, 50MB and 200MB add-ons at an additional monthly cost with a minimum 12 month term. Further details of charges are available on www.vodafone.co.uk/vtp
General Terms (UK only):
- Via the phone data tariffs are available as add-ons to voice tariffs. They are also available as data-only standalone price plans, without voice access. Please contact your Account Manager or Customer Services team for details on which price plans offer add-ons.
- Inclusive allowances for flat rate Via the phone price plans are subject to a Fair Usage Policy, and can be used in the UK only.
- If you exceed your data allowance we reserve the right to charge you for data used over and above your allowance. In extreme cases, such as illegal use, we may block access to data services or disconnect you.
- You can monitor your data usage on the Vodafone Mobile Broadband via the phone software. The software is a guide only and does not record data usage in real time. You will be charged the data used each month as stated in your invoice.
- If you are connected to a data tariff with a fair usage data allowance, we reserve the right to charge you for data used over and above your allowance. We may also recommend an alternative price plan, ask you to moderate your usage or limit your broadband speed. Prohibited uses include, but are not limited to, data card usage and IP Telephony. In extreme cases, such as illegal use we may block access to data services or disconnect you.
- Please refer to the Via the phone link below or contact your Account Manager or Customer Services team to ensure that you have the appropriate
- Data charges and line rental will be invoiced on a monthly basis at the end of the month.
- You cannot rollover any unused allowance into the next charging period.
Access to Via the phone and maximum speeds are subject to network coverage and the mobile device used for connection. Speeds may vary significantly.
- For devise and system requirements, charges and info, please see www.vodafone.co.uk/vtp
- All prices exclude VAT.