Doro 8050 gift with purchase (5 March to 29 April 2021)
Doro Offer ("Offer") – Vodafone UK
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering this promotion you agree to the terms and conditions and rules set out below. In addition, any instructions on how to enter this Offer form part of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Doro UK Ltd of Bridge House, Chiltern Hill, Chalfont St Peter, Bucks SL9 9UE
Promotion Period: 00:00:01 05/03/21 and 23:59:59 29/04/21 or while stocks last
Redemption Period: 00:00:01 05/03/21and 23:59:59 29/05/21 or while stocks last
- This Offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland, aged 18 and over only, but not employees or their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the Offer. Purchase and Internet access required. Keep receipt or online confirmation.
- To participate in this Offer you must purchase a Doro 8050 (the “Qualifying Device”) from Vodafone’s direct sales channels, comprising Vodafone Retail, Telesales or Online (www.vodafone.co.uk), during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Customers”).
- Qualifying Customers who have purchased their Qualifying Device during the Promotion Period and submitted a valid claim during the Redemption Period will be entitled to receive one of the following accessories – Charging cradle, red wallet case or black wallet case. (“Accessory ”) whilst stocks last, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Qualifying Customers must complete a valid claim for the accessory before the closing date of the Redemption Period stated above.
- To claim, Qualifying Customers need to visit www.doro.com/en-GB/landing-page/vodafone during the Redemption Period and enter (i) your name, full postal address, date of birth, email address details and mobile number; (ii) your Qualifying Device’s IMEI number (access this by entering *#06# into your new Doro 8050 or by finding it on the handsets box); (iii) your proof of purchase, order confirmation or receipt (a “Claim”).
- Accessory stocks are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the chosen accessory with one of the other available accessories should stock become unavailable, or for a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- Charging cradle valued at £20 and wallet cases valued at £25 on doro.com/en-gb on 29th January 2021.
- Once a Qualifying Customer has submitted a Claim it will be checked and verified within 21 calendar days. In some cases, you may be asked to provide additional documents or information to verify your claim. If the Claim is valid, the chosen accessory will be sent to the postal address provided as part of the Claim form within 28 calendar days of submitting the Claim, by post (depending on location). The Promoter accepts no responsibility in the event an incorrect address has been provided when submitting a Claim.
- Each Qualifying Customer is only eligible to Claim a maximum of one accessory under this Promotion, even if they purchase more than one Qualifying Device.
- For any queries regarding the delivery of your accessory please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you return your Qualifying Device because of a change of mind, your Claim will be invalidated, and you will not be entitled to claim or receive the accessory under this Offer. For the avoidance of doubt, this does not apply if the Qualifying Device is faulty or not as described.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or any other reason.
- Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the consumer in order to avoid disappointment.
- The chosen accessory cannot be exchanged and there is no cash or other reward available, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- Customers participating in this Offer are not prevented from participating in other offers promoted by the Promoter or Vodafone, subject to the terms of such offers.
- You are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participation in the Offer, including, without limitation, the purchase of a Qualifying Device and costs of accessing the internet if applicable. Costs to participate in the Offer via the internet may vary so please check with your local service provider for current charges.
- Vodafone terms apply when purchasing the Qualifying Device, please visit www.vodafone.co.uk for further details of the applicable terms.
- In the unlikely event that your accessory is faulty, please contact the Promoter as soon as practicable. The accessories are supplied with a 12-month warranty from the manufacturer. No other warranty is provided, although your legal rights for faulty products are not affected.
- Any personal information, including, without limitation, your name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and email address will be used solely in connection with this Offer and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of this Offer or fulfilling delivery of the accessory where applicable. The Doro Privacy and GDPR information is displayed at https://www.doro.com/en-gb/gdpr-2/ and applies to any processing of data performed in connection with the Offer.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction