Galaxy Tab S7+ / Tab S7 Pre-Order GWP Promotion
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
Galaxy Tab S7+ / Tab S7 Pre-Order GWP PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-tabs-offer/ (UK) and
https://www.samsung.com/ie/galaxy-tabs-offer/ (IE) form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (BST) on 5th August 2020 and shall close at 23:59 (BST) on 20th August 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a legal resident (aged 18+) (“Individual Participant”) of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland (“Territories”) or a company registered in one of the Territories (“Company Participant”). For the avoidance of doubt, within these Terms and Conditions the term “Participant” shall be taken to refer to both Individual Participants and Company Participants (and the applicable plural) unless stated otherwise.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter. Sales staff at the Participating Retailers are eligible to participate so long as they have not received a staff discount on the Promotion Product.
- Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product (defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this Promotion and is specifically excluded as a Participant.
- Participants who pre-order and purchase a new selected (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 or S7+ with the applicable SKU listed in Table 1 (each a “Promotion Product”) from a retailer listed in Table 2 below (“Participating Retailer”) either online or in-store and within the Promotion Period will be eligible to claim one free choice of gift, either a Gaming Pack or Book Cover as further described in Table 1 below (the “Reward”) by redemption subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions (“Promotion Terms”).
Table 1 – Promotion Products
Galaxy Tab S7 LTE
Choice of either:
One (1) Gaming Pack (includes one game controller SKU - GP-TPU020BDABQ and a code entitling the Participant (upon redemption) to three (3) months of Xbox GamePass Ultimate.
One (1) Book Cover in Black, corresponding to the Promotion Product purchased. Participants purchasing a Tab S7+ device will receive SKU: EF-BT970PBEGEU and Participants purchasing a Tab S7 will receive SKU: EF-BT870PBEGEU
Galaxy Tab S7 WIFI
Galaxy Tab S7+ LTE (5G)
Galaxy Tab S7+ WIFI
Table 2 – Participating Retailers
United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Channel Islands
A1 Comms, Affordable Mobiles, BuyMobiles.net, Carphone Warehouse, Carphone Warehouse Business, Chitter Chatter, Direct Mobiles, Dixons Travel, Currys PC World Amazon.co.uk (sold & dispatched by Amazon only), Amazon Business, Argos, EE, Get Connected, Go Mobile, Fonehouse, Harrods, John Lewis, KTM Online, Littlewoods, Metrofone, Phones.co.uk ,O2, Reward Mobiles, Samsung Experience Store, Samsung Shop Online, Selfridges, Three, Voice Mobile, Very, Virgin Mobile, Vodafone, Sky, Insight, Tela Technologies, The Barcode Warehouse, Raylo, Pescado, AO.com, 4G Upgrades.
Republic of Ireland
Samsung Shop Online (Exertis), Arnott’s (Expert), DID Electrical, Eir (Eircom Ltd), Euronics, Exertis Ireland, Expert, Harvey Norman, Power City, Soundstore Ireland, Brown Thomas (Expert), Littlewoods Ireland, Very Ireland, Carphone Warehouse, Carphone Warehouse Business, Dixons Travel, Currys PC World, Sky, EE
- To qualify for this Promotion, the Promotion Product must be pre-ordered and purchased from a Participating Retailer located within the Territory in which the Individual Participant resides or the Company Participant is registered.
- Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers (e. Amazon Marketplace) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
- Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
- Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased up to a maximum of one (1) Claim per Individual Participant and four (4) Claims per household. Company Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased and receive up to two hundred and fifty (250) Rewards in total.
- To claim, Participants must purchase a Promotion Product during the Promotion Period then visit https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/tabletpreorder and complete the online form with all required information including the IMEI and/or serial number of their purchased Promotion Product (a “Claim”), their choice of Reward and submit this together with a scanned copy of their proof of purchase
- Claims must be submitted between 00:01 (BST) on 21st August 2020 and 23:59 (BST) on 20th September 2020 (the “Claim Period”). Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
- Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon completed entry of a Claim. Please note that processing of Claims received may take up to seven (7) days from the date of receipt of the Claim and Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
- If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at tabletpreorder@claims or by phone at +44 333 015 1045 (UK, IOM or CI) or +353 1 582 7960 (ROI) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
- If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
- Subject to making a valid Claim in accordance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions, Rewards will be dispatched to the address entered during the Claim process via recorded delivery within forty-five (45) days of Claim Validation.
- Participants selecting the Gaming Pack will receive their Xbox GamePass Ultimate evoucher code via email. Please see clause 22 below for full details.
- Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of pre-order and purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties.
- If a Participant returns the Promotion Product, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalidated, and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling the relevant contact number in Condition 14. The Promoter reserves the right to check with the Participating Retailer whether a Promotion Product has been returned or delivery cancelled and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so. Where the code to redeem the Reward has already been sent then the Promoter shall seek to recover the Reward from the Participant which where necessary may involve legal action being carried out against the Participant.
- For all Participants selecting Gaming Reward the following terms shall apply:
- Current or previous subscribers to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are not eligible for the free 3 month Xbox GamePass Ultimate subscription
- A valid payment method must be provided to receive the 3 month Xbox GamePass Ultimate subscription and after the free 3 month period expires, Participants will automatically be charged the then-current regular membership rate every month unless XBox GamePass Ultimate is cancelled not less than 24 hours before the end of their 3 month free trial period. (see: https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass for details)
- Xbox GamePass Ultimate 3 month trial is limited to one per person
- Participants redeeming their evoucher before 15 September 2020 will receive a code to redeem their 3 months of Xbox GamePass Ultimate via email on 15 September. Participants using their evoucher after 15 September will receive an email with their code within 24 hours
- Xbox GamePass Ultimate must be redeemed at microsoft.com/redeem between 15 September and March 2, 2021.
- Game catalogue varies over time.
- DLC (downloadable content) sold separately; if a game is removed from Xbox Game Pass or your membership ends, you will need to purchase the game separately to use your DLC.
- Upon redemption existing Xbox Live Gold and/or Game Pass for Console or PC memberships will convert to Ultimate at a conversion ratio. Details and system requirements at xbox.com/gamepass.
- Customers experiencing difficulty using their Xbox GamePass Ultimate code should visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/troubleshoot-gift-card-code-issues for support
Privacy and Data Protection
- The details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward may be passed to third parties in connection with the processing of their Claim but will not be used for any other purpose other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, unless you specifically consent to share your data for additional purposes.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.