Sony Xperia Z2 TV offer
Terms and conditions
TV Offer: Promoter, Sony Mobile Communications. First 3000 eligible pre-orders only before 09.04.14. TV can only be redeemed after first bill payment, between 08.05.14 to 08.07.14. Airtime agreement required. Excludes business customers, except small business (1-4 connections). TV offer Ts&Cs at vodafone.co.uk/sonyxperia
This Offer for the supply of the a Sony 32” TV (model name: KDL 32 R47) (“Sony TV”) when pre ordering a Sony Xperia ™ Z2 is organised and hosted by Sony Mobile Communications AB from 10th March 2014 until 9th April 2014, or while stocks last (the “Promotion Period”) (the “Offer”).
This Offer is organised by Sony Mobile Communications, AB 221 88 Lund, Sweden (“Sony Mobile Communications” or “Promoter”). In addition to the Vodafone Pay Monthly Airtime Agreement located at www.vodafone.co.uk/about-this-site/terms-and-conditions/pay-monthly-airtime-conditions/index.htm, the Offer Terms and Conditions set out below and the Sony Legal Notice including User Terms and Privacy Notice available at www.sony.com/Legal, you (“You” “Your”) hereby accept and agree that the rules below may apply without limitation to the Offer and Your use of this website. In addition, any instructions on how to enter this Offer form part of these terms and conditions.
You are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participation in the Offer (including without limitation the purchase of the Xperia™ Z2 handset, line rental associated with that purchase and any other charges associated with your airtime agreement with Vodafone, costs for claiming the Sony TV including accessing the internet if applicable). Costs to enter the Offer via the internet may vary so please check with Your local service provider for current charges.
- Offer open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years of age or older, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents connected with the Offer.
- In order to claim a Sony TV You must pre-order the Xperia™ Z2 handset from Vodafone (either online, over the phone or in store) during the Promotion Period.
- This Offer is only valid for Pay monthly Xperia™ Z2 handsets pre ordered through Vodafone during the Promotion Period (i.e. between 10th March 2014 and 9th April 2014) and is limited to the first 3000 pre orders who comply with these Terms and Conditions and submit a valid Entry during the TV Redemption Period as set out below.
- Please note You will not be able to submit an Entry as defined below to claim a Sony TV until You have received Your Xperia™ Z2 handset and paid Your first monthly bill.
- Following receipt of Your Xperia™ Z2 handset and payment of Your first monthly bill, You need to go to www.sonymobile.com/vodafoneoffer between 8th May 2014 and 8th July 2014 (“TV Redemption Period”) and enter the following details (each an “Entry”):
- First name
- Postal address
- Email address
- How was your Xperia™ Z2 handset pre-ordered?
- Handset IMEI number
- Mobile phone number
- There is a limit of 3,000 Sony TV’s available to be claimed under this Offer. Sony TV’s will be redeemed on a first come first serve basis for the first 3,000 valid Entries. This Offer is subject to the availability of the Sony TV at time of Your pre-order, and Entry during the Promotion Period and TV Redemption Period. Your Sony TV will be sent to the address submitted in the online registration form of Your Entry. UK addresses only. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery after You have submitted Your valid Entry.
- If there are any discrepancies between the information in your Entry and the information provided to the Promoter by Vodafone, a member of the fulfilment team will contact You and ask for proof of purchase (for in store this will be in the form of a receipt. For online and over the phone orders this will be in the form of a delivery note if delivered to Your house or a receipt if the handset was picked up in store).
- If you are required to provide proof of purchase it is acceptable to share a copy of this with the fulfilment team.
- If You return Your Xperia™Z2 handset to Vodafone and/or cancel your airtime agreement with Vodafone during the returns period You will be exempt from the Offer. If You're a consumer customer, You have the right to cancel Your order and return Your Xperia™Z2 handset no later than seven working days after the day You receive the product.
- If You return Your Xperia™Z2 handset to Vodafone and/or cancel your Pay Monthly Airtime Agreement with Vodafone as noted in 9 above and You have already received your Sony TV, You agree to return the Promoter to such location notified to you by the Promoter with the original packaging and handset, as well as any other items being returned. If the Sony TV is damaged and such damage is as a result of Your own neglect, mishandling or maliciousness, or if You fail to return the Sony TV to the Promoter, You will be liable to pay the Promoters a sum equal to the full value of the Sony TV when new and selling at full price.
- Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the consumer in order to avoid disappointment.
- The right to submit an Entry to claim a Sony TV as part of the Offer and the Sony TV cannot be exchanged and there is no cash or other reward available, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Sony TV for a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Sony TV is supplied with a warranty from the manufacturer. It is Your responsibility to contact the manufacturer or visit the manufacturer’s website in order to register Your Sony TV for the full manufacturer’s warranty. No other warranty is provided save as required by applicable law.
- You are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participation in the Offer (including without limitation the purchase of the Xperia™ Z2 handset, line rental associated with that purchase and any other charges associated with your airtime agreement with Vodafone, costs for claiming the Sony TV including accessing the internet if applicable). Costs to enter the Offer via the internet may vary so please check with Your local service provider for current charges.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for claims for any or delivery of the Sony TV being lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged, or undelivered, whether due to technical difficulties affecting the electronic communication or other reasons.
- Any personal information, including, without limitation, Your name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with this Offer and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of this Offer (including subsequent promotions as stated in these Terms and Conditions). The Sony Privacy Notice displayed at http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal/ under “Privacy” applies to any processing of data performed in connection herewith.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all Entries and to refuse to an Entry and/or refuse further participation in the Offer and/or refuse to deliver a Sony TV and disqualify the Participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Offer, entry requirements or otherwise where a Participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Offer or claimed a Sony TV using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into. You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
a. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE PROMOTER OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN ARRANGING, HOSTING, CREATING, PRODUCING THE OFFER OR DISTRIBUTING THE SONY TV, OR ANY RETAIL CHANNEL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN REALTION TO THE OFFER IN ANY MEDIA OR RETAIL CHANNEL.
b. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PROMOTER'S LIABILITY OR OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN THE OFFER AS STATED IN A. ABOVE SHALL FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER BE LIMITED TO MAXIMUM EUR 100. c. THE PROMOTER NEITHER ENDORSES NOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT IN RESPECT OF THE OFFER, NOR FOR ANY OFFENSIVE, DEFAMATORY OR OBSCENE POSTING MADE IN REALTION TO THE OFFER IN ANY MEDIA OR RETAIL CHANNEL.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Details correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without prior notice if circumstances make this unavoidable.