Samsung AKG Y500 Wireless Headphones Promotion (18 June 2021)
“Participants” in this “Promotion” agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any capitalised terms we use shall have the meaning given to them in these Terms and Conditions unless the context requires otherwise.
- The “Promoter” is Vodafone Limited of Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN (registered in England company number 1471587).
- The Promotion will start from 08.00 on 18 June 2021 (the “Opening Date”).
- The Promotion is only available directly from the Promoter.
- Participants who purchase a Samsung Tab S7 FE 5G (a “Promotion Product”) directly from the Promoter on or after the Opening Date may be eligible to receive a free pair of AKG Y500 Wireless Headphones (the “Reward”) subject to availability while supplies last.
- Rewards are limited in this Promotion to the first 1000 Participants. The Promoter reserves the right to close the Promotion once the supply of Rewards has been exhausted. The Promoter also reserves the right but assumes no obligation to replace the Reward with another item of equivalent or higher value in the case of unforeseen circumstances.
- The Promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- By participating in this Promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to participate in this Promotion.
Returns and repairs
- If you wish to return your Promotion Product for any reason or if your Promotion Product develops a fault, please consult our returns policy, which you can find at: vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. If you choose to return your Promotion Product within 14 days of receiving your order, then you will need to return your Reward to us as well.
- The Reward comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. You can find information about this in or on the packaging of the Reward or on the website of AKG (the “Manufacturer”). The Manufacturer’s website is available here: uk.akg.com/support-contact.html and their terms and conditions (which Participants acknowledge and agree apply to them) are available here: uk.akg.com/terms.html.
- In the unlikely event there is a defect or fault with your Reward, you should contact the Manufacturer. To receive assistance from the Manufacturer and/or validate your warranty with them, you will need to provide your email confirmation of purchase or retail store receipt. You can contact the Manufacturer directly:
- online here: uk.akg.com/support-contact.html; or
- by telephone at +441612 223325.
Privacy and Data Protection
- This Promotion cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other promotion
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for:
- any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures outside our control that prevents the customer participating in the Promotion;
- any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or
- any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Reward except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- If you would like to complain, please see our complaints page for more information: www.vodafone.co.uk/help-and-information/complaints/code-of-practice
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.