Samsung Flagship Starter Kit Promotion (11 August to 31 December 2021)
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
FLAGSHIP STARTER KIT PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/starterkit form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 2000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion will commence at 15:00 (BST) on the 11th August 2021 and 23:59 (GMT) on 31st December 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a legal resident (aged 18+) of either the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland (“Individual Participant”) or a company registered in one of the same (“Company Participant”). For the avoidance of doubt, within these Terms and Conditions the term “Participant” shall be taken to refer to both Individual Participants and Company Participants (and the applicable plural) unless stated otherwise.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product (defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this Promotion and is specifically excluded as a Participant.
- Participants who purchase (during the Promotion Period) a selected new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) qualifying Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G listed at Table 1 below (“Promotion Product”) from an eligible retailer (either in-store or online) as listed in table 2 below (“Participating Retailer”) will be eligible to claim a Samsung Starter Kit as described in Table 1 below (the “Reward”) via redemption subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions.
Table 1 – Promotion Products and Corresponding Reward
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G Silver (256GB)
Starter Kit comprising: Flip Case with S Pen and 25W Travel Adapter.
Table 2 – Participating Retailers
Republic of Ireland
Amazon, Amazon Business, AO Mobile, AO.com, Argos, BT, BT Enterprise, Carphone Warehouse, Currys PC World, EE, EE Business, Harrods, iD Mobile, John Lewis, Littlewoods, Mobile.co.uk, Mobile Phones Direct, N Brown, O2, O2 Business, Partner Retail Services (PRS), QVC, Samsung Experience Store, Samsung Kings Cross, Samsung Shop Online, Selfridges, Sky Mobile, Tesco Mobile, Three, Very, Virgin Mobile, Vodafone.
Onecom, Daisy Communications, Raylo, Insight Direct, Rewards Mobile, Voice Mobile , Daisy Connect , 4G upgrades , Aerial Direct, Carphone Warehouse Business, PC World Business, Curry’s PC World Business, Curry’s Business, Jersey Telecom, Microsoft, Sure.
Alpha Communications, An Post Mobile, Arkphire, Argos, Arnott’s (Expert), B4B telecoms, Bechtle Direct LTD, Brown Thomas (Expert), C&C Cellular, CarCom, Connections Limited, Currys PC World, DCB Group, DID Electrical, Dixons Travel, Egans Mobile Phone Store LTD, Eir, Eolas Technologie, Electro City, Euronics, Evros, Exertis Ireland, Expert, Future Business Intercommunications, Harvey Norman, Irish Mobile, Irwins Ltd, IT Quotes, JV Facility, Kelco Communications, Kerry Phone Group, King Communications, Littlewoods, Meteor, PG Communications, Phones Made Easy, Power City, Electro City, Samsung Shop Online (fulfilled by Exertis), Shaw & Sons Dungarvin, Sky, Soundstore Ireland, South West Communications, Synchro, Talk to Me, Telfords Portlaoise, Tesco Mobile Ireland, The Mobile Phone Shop, The Smartphone Company, ThePhoneStores.ie, Three, Uparty, Very, Virgin Mobile, Vision iD, Vodafone Ireland
- To qualify for this Promotion, the Promotion Product must be purchased from a Participating Retailer located within the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland.
- Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
- Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
- Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased up to a maximum of one (1) Claim per Individual Participant and four (4) Claims per household. Company Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased and receive up to two hundred and fifty (250) Rewards in total.
- After purchasing a Promotion Product, Participants must visit: https://samsungpromotions.claims/starterkit (the “Website”), and complete the presented claim form by providing the requested information, in order to make an application for their Reward under the Promotion (a “Claim”). The required additional information for a completed Claim may include the proof of purchase and IMEI number of the Promotion Product purchased.
- Participants who have purchased from the Samsung Shop Online (UK only) must select their Reward when making their purchase. The Reward will then be dispatched within thirty (30) days of said selection. Participants from the Samsung Shop Online who have not received their Reward within such time frame should call Samsung on: 0333 000 3900.
- Claims must be submitted between 00:01 (BST) on 11th August 2021 and 23:59 (GMT) on 30th January 2022 for purchases of the Promotion Product made during the Promotion Period (the “Claim Period”) Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
- Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon completed entry of a Claim. Please note that processing of Claims received may take up to three (3) working days from the date of receipt of the Claim and Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
- If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at: email@example.com, or by phone at +44 330 054 3467 in the United Kingdom and +353 1800 851 671 in the Republic of Ireland within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
- If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
- Subject to your making a valid Claim in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Reward should be dispatched to you for next day delivery (if validated by 3pm) via recorded, for shipping to the United Kingdom, Channel Island, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland postal address provided in the Claim form. Whilst it is our aim to dispatch your Reward within said time frame where possible, in the event of stock shortages or during busier periods, please allow up to 10 working days for the delivery of your Reward and potentially longer periods for residences outside of mainland United Kingdom.
- Once your Reward has been dispatched, we shall notify you again by email to confirm it is on its way.
- Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties.
- If a Participant returns the Promotion Product, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalidated, and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling the relevant contact number in Condition 14. The Promoter reserves the right to check with the Participating Retailer whether a Promotion Product has been returned or delivery cancelled and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so. Where the Reward has already been sent then the Promoter shall seek to recover the Reward from the Participant which where necessary may involve legal action being carried out against the Participant.
Privacy and Data Protection
- The details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward may be passed to third parties in connection with the processing of their Claim but will not be used for any other purpose other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, unless you specifically consent to share your data for additional purposes.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.