Samsung Galaxy Note 10 trade in
Trade in and get £100 credit
1. Pre-order a Samsung Galaxy Note10, Note 10+ or Note 10+ 5G by the 22nd August and trade in your mobile device online between the 9th to 30th September to receive a £100 credit to your Vodafone account.
2. Trade in device acceptance is subject to minimum standards being met.
3. You must trade-in your device between the dates shown above via the following webpage https://tradein.vodafone.co.uk/#/topmodel
4. On the details page you must insert the IMEI of the eligible Note10 device that you have purchased and recieved. After this you will receive a notification that the promotion has been applied.
5. You will the need to send in the trade-in device to us in the return pack that you receive from us.
6. The trade-in quote you receive is subject to change, the value offered for your device will be confirmed at the point you submit your trade-in transaction.
7. The trade-in value of the device itself will be processed by Brightstar 20:20 UK Ltd. The trade-in value will be paid through BACS payment within 24-72 hours of the device being received and inspected. For more information visit https://tradein.vodafone.co.uk/#/terms
8. The £100 will be processed as a credit to your Vodafone account within 28 days of receipt of your trade-in device (providing it complies with the Brightstar terms and conditions indicated above).