Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Promotion
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-tabs-offer / or www.samsung.com/ie/galaxy-tabs-offer/(the “Website”)form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Samsung Electronics(UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 16th April 2020 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 26th May 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident (aged 18+) of or a company registered in United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland (“Participant”)
- This Promotion is only available to end users (e.g. not to any reseller or business that pre-orders the product for resale) and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Participants who pre-order and purchase a selected new (i.e. not refurbished, ex-display or second hand) Samsung Tab S6 Lite as detailed in Table 1 below (each a “Promotion Product”) from a retailer listed at Table 2 (“Participating Retailer” in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland within the Promotion Period will be eligible to claim a Tab S6 Lite Book Cover (“Reward”) during the Claim Period (as defined below) subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions.
Table 1 – Promotion Televisions
|Galaxy Tab S6 Lite||SM-P615 (LTE)||Tab S6 Lite Book Cover (Grey) EF-BP610PJEGEU|
|SM-P615 (LTE)||SM-P610 (WiFi)|
Table 2 – Participating Retailers
|United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Islands||EE, Carphone Warehouse, Amazon.co.uk (sold & dispatched by Amazon only), AO.com, Argos, Harrods, John Lewis, Littlewoods, O2, Samsung Experience Store, Samsung Shop Online, Selfridges,Three, Very, Starline, Amazon Business, A1 Comms Business, Arrow Communications, Bechtle, Chess ICT, CCS Media, Carphone Warehouse Business, Currys PC World, O2 Business, Insight, Pescado, Tela Technologies, Virgin Media Business, Mainline, MDEE, UBT, Next Communications, Tangible Benefits, Stone Computers, Jade Solutions, British Telecommunications, Probrand, The Barcode Warehouse, Software Box, Anywhere SIM, Banner, Storm, Vodafone, Sky|
|Republic of Ireland||Argos, Arnott’s (Expert), C&C Cellular, CarCo, Carphone Warehouse, Carphone Warehouse Business, Currys PC World, DID Electrical, Egans Mobile Phone Store LTD, Euronics, Exertis Ireland, Expert, Harvey Norman, Kelco Communications, Kerry Phone Group, King Communications, PG Communications, Power City, Samsung Shop Online (Exertis), Sky, Soundstore Ireland, Talk to Me, The Mobile Phone Shop, The Smartphone Company, ThePhoneStores.ie, Vodafone Ireland, Brown Thomas (Expert), Littlewoods Ireland, Very Ireland|
- Pre-orders from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (except Amazon marketplace) are specifically excluded from this promotion (“Excluded Retailers”).
- Participants may claim a maximum of one (1) Reward per Participant and up to two (2) Rewards in total per household or Company.
- Rewards are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash by Participants. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward. Colour of Rewards are subject to availability.
- After pre-ordering and taking delivery of a Promotion Product Participants must visit https://20201.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxytab (the “Claim Form”) and complete the claim form with their name, contact information, address, serial number or IMEI and any other requested information and submit it together with a scanned copy of their proof of purchase (a “Claim”).
- Claims may only be submitted during the Claim Period, which shall be between 00:01 (BST) 30th April 2020 and 25th June 2020 no later than 23:59 (BST) (the “Claim Period”). Claims received after the close of the Claim Period will not be eligible for a Reward. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase shall count as day one (1).
- Participants will be sent an email to confirm that their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon entry of a Claim. Participants will be sent an email within seven (7) days to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
- If an email or SMS acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by phone UK, NI, CI or IOM: 03452160045 or ROI: 015267998 or within seven (7) days of submission of a fully completed Claim including Serial Number or IMEI. Participants may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the Promoter’s customer service team.
- If the Claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information to validate their Claim within seven (7) days. If no response is received, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
- Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
- The Reward will be dispatched within forty-five (45) days of Claim Validation to the postal address provided in the Claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties.
- If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant must not make a Claim and any such Claim will be voided. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling the relevant customer service number noted in Clause 14. The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Promotion Product has been returned or the order cancelled and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
- If a Participant returns or cancels the pre-order of a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns a Promotion Product after making a Claim, then the Participating Retailer shall notify the Promoter and the Claim shall be rejected. Where the Reward has already been sent/then the Promoter shall seek to recover the Reward from the Participant which where necessary may involve legal action being carried out against the Participant.
- A Claim must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents, third parties or in bulk.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as included in the Reward.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance or receipt of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promotion is governed by English law.