Sony Xperia 1 PlayStation VR offer
Sony Xperia™ 1 PlayStation® VR Starter Pack offer("Offer")
In addition to the Offer terms and conditions set out below and the Sony Legal Notice including User Terms and Privacy Notice available at https://www.sony.co.uk/eu/pages/privacy/en_GB/privacy_policy.html, you hereby accept and agree that the rules below shall apply without limitation to the Offer and your use of this website. In addition, any instructions on how to enter this Offer form part of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Sony Europe B.V. of Weybridge, U.K
Promotion Period: 00:00:00 20/04/20 and 23:59:59 20/05/20 or while stocks last.
Redemption Period: 00:00:00 20/04/20 and 23:59:59 20/06/20 or while stocks last.
- This Offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 and over only, but not employees or their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, or anyone professionally connected to the Offer. Purchase and Internet access required. Keep receipt or online confirmation.
- To participate in this Offer you need to purchase an Xperia™ 1 (the “Qualifying Device”) from Vodafone’s website (www.vodafone.co.uk) during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Customers”).
- Qualifying Customers who have purchased their Qualifying Device and submitted a valid claim during the Promotion Period will be entitled to receive a PlayStation VR Starter Pack (“Headset”) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Qualifying Customers must complete a valid claim for a Headset before the closing date of the Redemption Period stated above.
- To claim, Qualifying Customers need to go to www.xperiarewards.co.uk/X1VR during the Redemption Period and enter (i) your name, full postal address, date of birth, email address details and mobile number; (ii) your Qualifying Device’s IMEI number (access this by entering *#06# into your new Xperia™ 1 handset keypad); (iii) your proof of purchase order confirmation or receipt (a “Claim”).
- Claims during the Redemption Period can only be made while Headset stocks last from 20th April 2020 and no later than 20th June 2020.
- Headset valued at £259.00 on Curry’s on 7th April 2020.
- Once a Qualifying Customer has submitted a Claim it will be checked and verified within 21 days. If the Claim is valid a Headset will be sent to the postal address provided as part of the Claim form within 28 days of submitting the Claim via Royal Mail Special delivery. The Promoter accepts no responsibility in the event an incorrect address has been provided when submiiting a Claim.
- Qualifying Customers are only eligible to Claim one Headset per Qualifying Device.
- Any queries regarding the delivery of your Headset please email us at X1VR@xperiarewards.co.uk.
- If you return your Qualifying Device because of a change of mind, your Claim will be invalidated and you will not be entitled to claim or receive the Headset under this Offer.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or any other reason.
- Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the consumer in order to avoid disappointment.
- The Headset cannot be exchanged and there is no cash or other reward available, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- Customers participating in this Offer are not prevented from participating in other offers promoted by the Promoter or Vodafone, subject to the terms of such offers.
- You are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participation in the Offer, including, without limitation, the purchase of a Qualifying Device and costs of accessing the internet if applicable. Costs to participate in the Offer via the internet may vary so please check with your local service provider for current charges.
- Vodafone terms apply when purchasing the Qualifying Device, please visit Vodafone.co.uk for further details of the applicable terms.
- All cases of Headsets being damaged must be reported to the Promoter within 5 days. The Headset is supplied with a warranty from the manufacturer. It is your responsibility to contact the manufacturer or visit the manufacturer's website in order to register your Headset for the full manufacturer’s warranty. No other warranty is provided.
- Any personal information, including, without limitation, your name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and email address will be used solely in connection with this Offer and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of this Offer or fulfilling the Headset where applicable. The Sony Privacy Notice displayed at https://www.sony.co.uk/eu/pages/privacy/en_GB/privacy_policy.html applies to any processing of data performed in connection herewith.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any failed connection by your attempt to access the website required for entry for whatever reason.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.