Sony Xperia™ L4 and WH-CH500 headphones Pay as you go offer (9 April to 21 June 2021)
In addition to the Offer terms and conditions set out below and the Sony Legal Notice including User Terms and Privacy Notice available at www.sony.co.uk/eu/pages/privacy/en_GB/privacy_policy.html, you hereby accept and agree that the rules below shall apply without limitation to the Offer and your use of this website. In addition, any instructions on how to enter this Offer form part of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Sony Europe B.V. of Weybridge, U.K
Promotion Period: 00:00:01 09/04/21 and 23:59:59 21/06/21 or while stocks last (72 Headphones available)
Redemption Period: 00:00:01 09/04/21 and 23:59:59 05/07/21 or while stocks last (72 Headphones available)
1. This Offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 and over only, but not employees or their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the Offer. Purchase and Internet access required. Keep receipt or online confirmation.
2. To participate in this Offer you must purchase an Xperia™ L4 (the "Qualifying Device") on PAYG from Vodafone Retail, Telesales or Online (www.vodafone.co.uk) during the Promotion Period ("Qualifying Customers").
3. Qualifying Customers who have purchased their Qualifying Device during the Promotion Period and submitted a valid claim during the Redemption Period will be entitled to receive one pair of Sony WH-CH500 Headphones ("Headphones") whilst stocks last, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
4. Qualifying Customers must complete a valid claim for the Headphones before the closing date of the Redemption Period stated above.
5. To claim, Qualifying Customers need to visit www.xperiarewards.co.uk/L4offer during the Redemption Period and enter (i) your name, full postal address, date of birth, email address details and mobile number; (ii) your Qualifying Device’s IMEI number (access this by entering *#06# into your new Xperia™ L4 handset keypad); (iii) your proof of purchase order confirmation or receipt (a "Claim").
6. Headphone stocks are subject to availability and a maximum of 72 Headphones are available.
7. Headphones valued at £55.00 on Sony, 10 March 2021.
8. Once a Qualifying Customer has submitted a Claim it will be checked and verified within 21 working days. If the Claim is valid, Headphones will be sent to the postal address provided as part of the Claim form within 28 working days of submitting the Claim via Royal Mail Special delivery or courier depending on location. The Promoter accepts no responsibility in the event an incorrect address has been provided when submitting a Claim.
9. Each Qualifying Customer is only eligible to Claim a maximum of one pair of Headphones under this Promotion, even if they purchase more than one Qualifying Device.
10. For any queries regarding the delivery of your Headphones please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. If you return your Qualifying Device because of a change of mind, your Claim will be invalidated and you will not be entitled to claim or receive the Headphones under this Offer. For the avoidance of doubt, this does not apply if the Qualifying Device is faulty or not as described.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or any other reason.
13. Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the consumer in order to avoid disappointment.
14. The Headphones cannot be exchanged and there is no cash or other reward available, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
15. Customers participating in this Offer are not prevented from participating in other offers promoted by the Promoter or Vodafone, subject to the terms of such offers.
16. You are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participation in the Offer, including, without limitation, the purchase of a Qualifying Device and costs of accessing the internet if applicable. Costs to participate in the Offer via the internet may vary so please check with your local service provider for current charges.
17. Vodafone terms apply when purchasing the Qualifying Device, please visit www.vodafone.co.uk for further details of the applicable terms.
18. In the unlikely event that your headphones are faulty, please contact the Promoter as soon as practicable. The Headphones are supplied with a 12-month warranty from the manufacturer. It is your responsibility to contact the manufacturer or visit the manufacturer's website in order to register your Headphones for the full manufacturer's warranty. No other warranty is provided, although your legal rights for faulty products are not affected.
19. Any personal information, including, without limitation, your name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and email address will be used solely in connection with this Offer and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of this Offer or fulfilling delivery of the Headphones where applicable. The Sony Privacy Notice displayed at www.sony.co.uk/eu/pages/privacy/en_GB/privacy_policy.html applies to any processing of data performed in connection with the offer.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
Date: April 2021