1. These Terms and Conditions govern the offer of six (6) months SIM service, including 20GB of data per month, unlimited calls and unlimited SMS for use in the UK only (the "Service"). The Service is provided to you by Vodafone as part of our 'everyone.connected' campaign and is subject to network coverage and availability. 5G speeds are not achievable with the Service.
2. You must be 18 or older to receive and use this SIM unless your parent, guardian or equivalent agrees to the terms and conditions on your behalf.
3. The offer period will commence on the date you insert the Vodafone SIM card that has been provided by a Charity to you ("SIM") into a device and will run for a continuous period of six (6) months from that date (the "Offer Period"). By using the Service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, as well as any terms or policies mentioned herein.
4. The Service will be available to you at no cost during the Offer Period. Following the Offer Period, if you wish to do so, you can purchase credit and carry on using your SIM at standard Pay as You Go 1 rates or purchase any available bundle (or the same services with another mobile network provider). You are not obliged to use the SIM.
5. The Service provides minutes to standard mobiles and landlines (UK: 01, 02, 03), standard texts and data (excluding entertainment packs and Extras) to use in the UK only.
7. Vodafone's liability shall be limited to provide the Service to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the terms and policies mentioned above, and shall not be responsible for any replacement or claim regarding the SIMs where these have been damaged or lost by the Charity or any User.
8. Your use of the Service must be for private, personal and non-commercial purposes and you must only use the Service in the UK. Vodafone reserves the right to terminate the Service, without notice to you, if your usage is not in accordance with these terms and our Acceptable Use Policy (including any suspected fraudulent activity). Vodafone has the right to monitor your usage of the Service in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy.
9. You acknowledge that the Charity may invite you to discuss your experience. In consideration for the provision of the Service (and other good and valuable consideration), you agree to both the Charity and Vodafone using your anonymised responses in marketing activity or to improve the Service, now or in future.
10. If you are experiencing difficulties with your Service, please contact Vodafone on 0333 3040 191 (standard call charges will apply).
11. We do not allow you to distribute or transfer the SIM, Service or this offer to someone else and we don't offer you cash instead. This offer is subject to availability. This offer cannot be exchanged, refunded, transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer.
12. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time. These Terms and Conditions are subject to English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
13. Call 03333 043 222 or email email@example.com for a large print, braille version, audio CD or dyslexia friendly version of this document.