Terms and conditions
By accessing the G-Force Application (“the Application”), you accept the following terms and conditions which apply in addition to the terms which govern the use of this website as a whole:
- The Application is made available to you by Vodafone UK (“Vodafone”) to You, but it contains material which is created and owned by other people. You will not do anything which infringes any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in and to the content and Vodafone and its licensors expressly reserve all such rights.
- By using the Application You represent and warrant that all registration information submitted directly or via a third party sign-on service such as Facebook Connect is truthful and accurate and You agree to maintain the accuracy of such information. You further warrant and represent that your use of the Application does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Usage of the Application is purely for personal use, corporate or commercial use is expressly prohibited.
- You warrant and represent that any material you upload to the Application will not be defamatory, offensive, threatening, obscene or unlawful and you acknowledge that Vodafone reserves the right to remove any material at its sole discretion which it believes to be in breach of these terms.
- You agree to grant to Vodafone a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to use Your name, photograph and/or likeness and any other individual’s name, photograph and/or likeness that You use in the Application as they appear in the Application in connection with the distribution, exploitation, promotion, marketing and advertising of the Application.
- You agree not to assert any privacy, publicity, moral or similar rights held by You in relation to your use of the Application.
- You represent and warrant that you have obtained all necessary permissions and consents from third parties whose name, photograph or likeness are used by You in connection with the Application.
- You agree that Vodafone has no obligation to make available the Application or any content. The content is provided “as is” and without any warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Vodafone reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting the amended terms and conditions on the Vodafone website.
- When You save your lap, You will be asked to provide information about yourself to create your account and to verify that You are You when you want to access your account online. If you forget your password, we will need to use this information to help You re-set your password. We will not use your information to spam you with unwanted marketing messages.
- If you wish to share your lap with a friend, we will ask You to provide their details so that we can make this happen, but we will not use their information for any other purpose. Please consider how your friends may feel about this before You give us their information. If your friend does not want us to have their personal information, they will need to contact us on email@example.com so that we can delete their information.
- Unless stated otherwise, references to defined terms shall be references to defined terms in the general terms and conditions of the website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto, except for injunctive relief in any applicable jurisdiction.