£5 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card promo
1. Offer Detail: Vodafone is offering all new Pay as you go customers a £5 Amazon Gift Card (the offer).
2. To be eligible for the offer, customers must purchase a £15, £20, £30 or £50 Pay as you go bundle, or activate a free Pay as you go bundle SIM (bought here) with a £15 minimum top up.
3. Offer valid from 17 September 2020 to 23:59 on 2 November 2020.
4. Unfortunately you can't redeem this offer if:
a. You're an existing Vodafone Pay as you go customer;
b. You're under 13 years old - if you're aged between 13 and 18 you must have permission to enter from a parent or guardian;
c. You've already claimed an Amazon Gift Card through our friend referral scheme;
d. You purchased your SIM before 17 September 2020.
5. This offer is only available for active Pay as you go Bundles. The Amazon Gift Card will be sent by email approximately 15 days after activation and is subject to a fraud check. All customers need to activate their bundle within one month of the original purchase date to get the gift card.
6. Non-Vodafone phones may require unlocking.
7. Pay as you go Bundles: Minutes to standard mobiles and landlines (UK: 01, 02, 03), standard texts and data (excluding entertainment packs and Extras) to use in the UK and our Europe Zone. Last 30 days. Automatically renews every 30 days if you have enough credit. Opt out by calling 2345.
8. Total Rollover: Any unused allowance from your current Pay as you go Bundle will only rollover from one bundle to the next, for use in the next 30-day period, if your Pay as you go Bundle renews automatically.
9. By accepting this offer, you are also accepting Big Value Bundles Terms and Conditions.
10. This offer can only be claimed once per person.
11. The Offer cannot be combined with any other voucher, gift card, offer, discount or offer code. The Offer is non-transferrable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. The Offer is subject to availability. Vodafone reserves the right to substitute the Offer with another offer of similar value in the event that the Offer is not available due to circumstances beyond Vodafone's reasonable control.
13. The Offer is provided by WeGift. If you do not receive your Amazon Gift Card, or if it's not working, it is your responsibility to contact WeGift by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Customer will be subject to third party privacy policies when they redeem this offer given by Vodafone to use third party goods or services.
15. Whilst we will try and fulfil our obligations to run the giveaway smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control. We reserve the right to verify the validity of applicants for the offer and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or do not comply with these terms. If fraudulent behaviour is detected, we reserve the right to withhold or cancel the Amazon Gift Card.
16. Vodafone reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel an offer at any time. If we do so, we will give you 15 days' notice.
17. The Terms shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
To view further terms and conditions for the Amazon Gift Card, please visit the Amazon website.
Version September 2020.