Big Value Six Pack
- 1. The following terms apply to the Vodafone Big Value Six Pack (referred to as Big Value Six Packs)
- 2. Minutes to standard mobiles & landlines (UK: 01, 02, 03), standard texts & data to use in the UK & our 48 Europe Zone destinations.
- 3. The Big Value Six Pack is non-refundable. If you remove your Big Value Six Pack from your account, nothing will be refunded.
- 4. The Big Value Six Pack lasts for 180 days.
- 5. Texts, minutes and data automatically renew every 30 days until the expiry of 180 days.
- 6. Throughout your Big Value Six Pack, any unused allowance from each 30-day Big Value Bundle will rollover from one bundle to the next, for use in the next 30-day period only. Any unused allowance left over at the end of your Big Value Six Pack will not roll over.
- 7. If you use up your minutes, texts or data from your Big Value Six Pack allowance before the 30th day of your current bundle, you will be charged our standard UK rates for minutes, texts and data until your Big Value Six Pack renews.
- 8. Big Value Six Packs are not compatible with standard BVB offers and promotions
- 9. There are two types of Big Value Six Pack:
a) The Big Value Six Pack 10: It consists of 6 £10 Big Value Bundles. It gives you 2GB of data, 250 minutes and unlimited texts every 30 days until the expiry of 180 days. It costs £30 as a one off cost; or
b) The Big Value Six Pack 20: it consists of 6 £20 Big Value Bundles. It gives you 8GB of data, 1000 minutes and unlimited texts every 30 days until the expiry of 180 days. It costs £60 as a one off cost.
- 10. How to get a Big Value Six Pack:
a) Existing customers: top up (either £30 or £60 depending on which type of Big Value Bundle you would like) via your usual method (app, retail, agent, eCare, SMS, IVR) and then text SIXPACK10 for option 6(a) above or SIXPACK20 for option 6(b) above to 49500 to convert your topup to a Big Value Six Pack.
b) New customers: purchase a Big Value Six Pack SIM pack in store or online (direct from Vodafone only)
- 11. How to gift a Big Value Six Pack to a PAYG Vodafone customer (“recipient”):
a) Purchase either £30 or £60 of topup vouchers and gift these to recipient. Recipient needs to add the topup vouchers to their account and text SIXPACK10 for option 6(a) above or SIXPACK20 for option 6(b) above to 49500 to convert their topup into a Big Value Six Pack.
b) Purchase a Big Value Six Pack SIM in store or online and gift to recipient. The recipient will then need to take the SIM to a retail agent, ring our call centre, or go via webchat and request a ‘SIX PACK BUNDLE TRANSFER’. This will allow them to transfer the Six Pack allowances onto their current PAYG SIM and number.
PLEASE NOTE: It may be necessary to purchase more than one voucher in order to top up the correct amount to purchase a Big Value Six Pack.