Five Times Data
Five Times Data on Pay as you go
1. You can receive five times data only if you are:
a) a new customer and purchase a £10, £15, £20, or £30 Pay as you go Bundle between 1 July and 16 September and activate SIM before 23 September 2020 (the 'Activation Deadline'); or
b) an existing Pay as you go customer and you renew your £10, £15, £20 or £30 Pay as you go Bundle and text the keyword ('FIVETIMESDATA') to ('49500'); between 00:00am on 1 July 2020 and 23.59pm on 16 September 2020 (the 'Offer Period').
2. The extra data will be added automatically within 24 hours from when:
a) you opt-in and renew your £10, £15, £20 or £30 Pay as you go Bundle, if you are an existing customer; or
b) you activate the SIM if you are a new customer and have purchased a £10, £15, £20 or £30 Pay as you go Bundle.
3. The amount of extra data you receive will depend on the Pay as you go Bundle you have purchased.
4. You will continue to receive five times data on your second and third Pay as you go Bundles only if your Pay as you go Bundle renews automatically on day 38 at the end of your first and second bundles. If you renew your Pay as you go Bundle after day 38 you will no longer be eligible for five times data on your next Pay as you go Bundle. If you do this and try to opt back in to the offer it will not work.
However, if you choose to renew your Pay as you go Bundle early, your extra data allowance will be refreshed in line with your Pay as you go Bundle, which will indicate the start of your next five times data bundle.
5. When your fourth Pay as you go Bundle is renewed, your data allowance will return to your previous allowance.
6. The five times data is only available with standard £10/15/20/30 Pay as you go Bundles. On top of your core data allowance:
a) £10 Pay as you go Bundle (3GB data) customers will receive an extra 12GB of data
b) £15 Pay as you go Bundle (6GB data) customers will receive an extra 40GB of data
c) £20 Pay as you go Bundle (10GB data) customers will receive an extra 40GB of data
d) £30 Pay as you go Bundle (20GB data) customers will receive an extra 90GB of data
7. You will receive an SMS message confirming that the additional data has been added to your account.
8. You will have until the end of your Pay as you go Bundle to use your extra data from the date it was added to your account. Any remaining data of this extra data will not roll over to the next month when your £10, £15, £20 or £30 Pay as you go Bundle renews, or if you choose to renew your Pay as you go Bundle early. Total Rollover still applies for the core data, minutes and texts included in your Pay as you go Bundle.
9. You can only benefit from the five times data offer once. If you attempt to add it to your account after already having benefitted from it, it will not work.
10. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
11. You must be a resident in the UK to take advantage of this offer.
12. You will be able to use your extra data allowance in our Europe Zone [PDF:621KB] destinations, at no extra cost.
13. The extra data has no cash value and no alternative is available.
14. You can view the relevant terms and conditions by clicking on the following links:
15. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
16. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Version: July 2020