Terms and conditions
Vodafone Text and Web Freebee
- Vodafone Text and Web Freebee is available to pay as you go customers on the Vodafone Simply, Vodafone Smartstep and Vodafone Smartplus price plans. It can’t be used with Vodafone Free Weekends, Freedom Freebee, Text Unlimited, other Vodafone Freebees or Text Packs.
- The Text and Web Freebee can be added to your price plan by:
- Purchasing a Text and Web Freebee SIM and topping up by a qualifying amount; or
- Opting in and topping up by a qualifying amount; or
- We may opt you in, and you top up by a qualifying amount but we’ll text you before we do this and you can chose to opt out.
Please note, any credit you have on your account prior to opting in won’t count.
- Please go to Text and Web Freebee for more details on how to opt in, qualifying TopUp amounts and the amount of texts and web access you’ll receive.
How it works
- Once you are opted in or received your Text and Web Freebee SIM, you need to top up by a qualifying amount. You’ll then receive a data allowance for use within the UK (we call this web access) plus standard text messages for use in the UK. Texts and web access are valid for 30 days from the date they’re applied to your account until 23:59 in the UK on the 30th day. We’ll try and apply your texts and web access as soon as you’ve made a qualifying TopUp (or, for additional TopUps, following the end of your previous 30-day period) but it may take up to 24 hours to be applied to your account.
- If you remain opted in and your total TopUp amount within your current 30-day period is equal to (or more than) what you need to qualify, you’ll get another allowance of texts and web access for the following 30 days.
- You can only use one text and web access allowance in any 30 day period. Any unused texts and web access will not carry over when your 30-day period expires. If you exceed your texts or web access allowance (or both) we’ll charge you at the price plan rate
- Goodwill top ups are not qualifying TopUps for the purposes of Text and Web Freebee.
Please be aware
- To switch to a different Vodafone Freebee, buy a Freedom Freebee or Text Pack you must opt out of Text and Web Freebee up to 48 hours before the end of your current 30-day period. If you don’t switch by this time you’ll still qualify for the Text and Web Freebee. You won’t be able to switch to another Vodafone Freebee or buy a Freedom Freebee until your current allowance has expired.
- Text and Web Freebee is for your personal, non-commercial use and subject to the pay as you go Airtime Conditions and price plan terms.
- We may vary or amend these terms, but if it’s to your disadvantage, we’ll notify you.
- Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
Version February 2012