Free data for UK students terms and conditions
1. Offer Detail: Vodafone, in partnership with Mail Force, will be offering a 30GB data-only SIMs for 90 days to up to 150,000 disadvantaged students across the UK to help them access educational work from home, catch up on lost learning during holidays and continue with their education if educational establishments are closed due to Covid-19 restrictions. SIM cards are limited to 30GB so once that data limit is reached, no further data is available and once the 90 days has ended, any remainder of the 30GB of data will expire ('the Offer').
2. The Offer is available for order by registered educational establishments (state schools / colleges / universities) within the UK via the Head of the Establishment (Headteacher / Chancellor).
3. To benefit from the Offer, the Head from the educational establishments must complete the order form here by 30 June 2021. This Offer is subject to availability and Vodafone will assess the number of SIMs each educational establishment can order.
4. Only one order can be placed per educational establishment and multiple orders will not be accepted. As of 18 March 2021, educational establishments that have already taken part in schools.connected may place one additional order with us.
5. After completing the order form, an email will be sent to the email address that the Head has provided to validate the order.
6. Once the order is validated, the SIM packs will be sent to the address of the educational establishment.
7. Once received, it is the Head's responsibility to ensure the SIM packs are distributed to the relevant students.
8. Upon activation of the SIM card, the user (of the SIM card) acknowledges acceptance of the Pay as you go Terms and Conditions available on vodafone.co.uk/terms.
9. Please note:
a. The 30GB data will only last for 90 days, which starts from activation of the SIM card.
b. The Offer is for data only SIMs.
c. Each educational establishment will be eligible for a maximum number of data-only SIMs as determined solely by Vodafone.
d. If the user of the SIM card purchases additional data, above the existing 30GB, the additional data will only come into effect, the sooner of, the expiration of the 90 days from activation of the SIM card, or the exhaustion of the 30GB data.
e. We do not allow the transfer of this Offer to anyone else and we will not give any cash alternative instead.
f. Once the initial 90 days have ended or the 30GB data has been exhausted, whichever comes first, the user will still be able to top up the SIM with data, for which such user will be charged in accordance with such selected price plan.
10. Educational establishments that accept this Offer along with its staff shall not resell or distribute the SIM packs other than permitted in these Terms and Conditions.
11. Whilst we will try and fulfil our obligations to run the Offer smoothly, we will not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control. We reserve the right to verify the validity of applicants for the Offer and to disqualify any orders without notice if any applicant tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
12. Vodafone reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel an Offer at any time.
Version: May 2021 (Version 4)