Triple Data on Pay as you go
1. You can receive triple data only if you are:
a) a new customer and purchase a £10, £15, £20, or £30 Big Value Bundle and activate the SIM; or
b) an existing Pay as you go customer and you renew your £10, £15, £20 or £30 Big Value Bundle and text the keyword ('TRIPLEDATA') to ('49500'); between the 8 November 2019 at 00.00am and 31 March 2020 at 23.59pm (the 'Promotional Period').
2. The extra data will be added automatically within 24 hours from when:
a) you opt-in and renew your £10, £15, £20 or £30 Big Value Bundle, if you are an existing customer; or
b) you activate the SIM if you are a new customer and have purchased a £10, £15, £20 or £30 Big Value Bundle.
3. The extra data is only available with standard £10/15/20/30 Big Value Bundles.
a) £10 Big Value Bundle (3GB data) customers will receive 9GB of data
b) £15 Big Value Bundle (5GB data) customers will receive 15GB of data
c) £20 Big Value Bundle (10GB data) customers will receive 30GB of data
d) £30 Big Value Bundle (20GB data) customers will receive 60GB of data
4. You will receive an SMS message confirming that the additional data has been added to your account.
5. You will have 30 days to use your extra data from the date it was added to your account. Any remaining extra data will not roll over to the next month when your £10, £15, £20 or £30 Big Value Bundle renews. Total Rollover still applies for the core data, minutes and texts included in your Big Value Bundle.
6. You can only benefit from the triple data offer once. If you attempt to add it to your account after already having benefitted from it, it will not work.
7. You must be a resident in the UK to take advantage of this offer.
8. You will be able to use your extra data in our Europe Zone [PDF: 621KB] destinations, at no extra cost.
9. The extra data has no cash value and no alternative is available.
11. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
12. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Version: January 2020