Terms and conditions
Vodafone Sharetime Plus & Vodafone Office 2 Mobile / Vodafone Caller Plus & Vodafone Office 2 Mobile
1. All prices exclude VAT, which will be charged at the current rate of 17.5% where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
2. Prices and promotions are correct at time of going to press, but may change at any time. We will inform you of changes to your price plan in line with your airtime agreement.
3. Prices and information apply for pay monthly services where Vodafone Limited is the Service Provider. Other Service Providers may have different prices and terms.
4. General: Prices only apply to business customers (not individual consumers) and are for business use only. The business price plans are primarily designed for business customers (customers with up to 250 employees) and are made available on the basis that they are used for reasonable business usage by the account holder. The price plans are not made available for the purposes of resale, whether on a commercial basis or otherwise. If any of the price plans (or the services or devices which utilise the price plan) are used in such a way as to cause, or be likely to cause, Vodafone to be in breach of any legal or regulatory requirements, Vodafone reserves the right to suspend and/or disconnect the service(s) or device(s) and/or use of the relevant price plan.
5. Sharetime Plus: Mobile-to-mobile calls between business mobiles on any Sharetime Plus price plan (operated within the same business account with Vodafone) within the UK are included for the first 60 minutes of the call. Calls from Sharetime Plus mobiles to nominated fixed line numbers within the UK are included for the first 60 minutes of the call. In both cases, calls after 60 minutes will be charged in accordance with your price plan (and are not included in your inclusive minutes). Inclusive minutes may be shared between business mobiles on the same Sharetime Plus price plan.
6. Limitations on the number of handsets apply. For Sharetime Plus 2500, 4000, 6000 and 8000 the maximum number of handsets on the same price plan is 100. For Sharetime Plus 12000 and 16000, the maximum number of handsets on the same price plan is 150. For Sharetime 24000 and 48000, the maximum number of handsets on the same price plan is 200.
7. Company Caller Plus: Mobile-to-mobile calls between business mobiles on any Company Caller price plan (operated within the same business account with Vodafone) within the UK are included for the first 60 minutes of the call. Calls from Company Caller mobiles to nominated fixed line numbers within the UK are included for the first 60 minutes of the call. In both cases, calls after 60 minutes will be charged in accordance with your price plan.
8. Commercial Caller Plus: Mobile-to-mobile calls between business mobiles on the same Commercial Caller price plan (operated within the same business account with Vodafone) within the UK are charged at 4.5 pence per minute. Calls from Commercial Caller mobiles to nominated fixed line numbers within the UK are charged at 4.5 pence per minute.
9. Calls to Fixed Line: Calls to fixed lines are only available for up to a maximum of 10 nominated PSTN numbers or 500 nominated DDI numbers, which are leased to the business. Evidence of the line rental leasing arrangement must be produced at the time of purchase.
Your connection with Vodafone
10. Connections include a SIM card and are subject to status and signature of an airtime agreement. The agreement will be for a minimum term of 12 or 24 months, depending on the contract you sign, during which time you must pay the monthly line rental and other charges.
11. If you change price plan to a price plan of a different type then any unused minutes will not be carried over – for example, if you switch from a Sharetime plan to a Sharetime Plus plan. Inclusive minutes will be applied against calls made as follows; first, inclusive minutes carried over from the previous month and second, inclusive minutes awarded for that month. Any unused inclusive minutes will only be carried over to the next month (and not to subsequent months).
12. Itemised bills list each chargeable call (including GPRS) and messages (picture and text messages) made. For new airtime agreements, this service costs £1.28 a month.
13. If you prefer not to set up a direct debit to pay your monthly charges, a monthly fee of £3.00 is charged.
Calls To and From Your Vodafone Mobile
14. All prices are for calls made from within UK, excluding the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands (except premium rated calls). Different charges apply to international, roaming and premium rated calls. Please visit our website www.vodafone.co.uk. Calls to emergency services, customer care, Vodafone directory assistance, premium rate services, non-geographic numbers, international numbers and when roaming are not included in inclusive minutes. Calls to non-geographic numbers are charged at the same rate as calls to UK land lines.
15. There is no charge for calls that are not answered, but charges are made for recorded announcements where the announcement is preceded by the answer signal.
16. The minimum call charge for voice, WAP and data calls on Sharetime Plus is 3p for voice and 4p for WAP and data calls.
17. Calls are charged by the second, except some roaming, directory assistance and fixed fee calls. Individual calls are charged excluding VAT and rounded up to one-tenth of a penny. The total of all calls and other charges on your monthly bill is then rounded down to the nearest penny and VAT added. Where you have two or more subscribers connected to a single billing account, the net of VAT charges is accumulated and VAT is calculated on the total sum. This total is then rounded up to the nearest whole penny.
18. When using Call Return (returning a call directly from within Vodafone Voicemail/ Vodafone Mail Service when prompted), you will be charged, for the duration of the call, the cost of calling your Vodafone Voicemail service and for your Call Return call (which is charged at your standard outgoing rate, less the cost of the initial voicemail call). The duration of any Call Return Call will be deducted from any inclusive minutes on your price plan. Call Return Calls to other mobile networks within the voice bundle of your price plan will count against any inclusive minutes you have in your price plan and will incur an additional charge, being the difference between the cost of a call to another network and the cost of a call to a Vodafone mobile.
19. You are not charged for receiving calls to your Vodafone mobile phone number unless you are roaming on a foreign network. You will be charged for the international leg of calls to your Vodafone mobile phone number received while you are abroad.
Text and video messages
20. Standard text messages can contain up to 160 characters. If your handset allows for more, these will be divided and sent in numerous messages, each of which will be charged at the standard text message rate.
21. Standard text message prices exclude premium rate, international, roaming, reverse charged and long text messages. If your price plan includes text messages then only standard text messages that you send will come out of your monthly allowance.
22. You won’t be charged for receiving text and picture messages, except for reverse charged messages and when roaming. You should only receive reverse charged messages if you have opted to do so.
23. Using Vodafone’s Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) you can send long text, picture and video messages to a maximum size of 300kB. If a message contains multiple media items you’ll be charged for the most expensive item in the message, e.g. if you send a message containing a picture and video clip you’ll be charged the video message price.
International and Roaming services
24. International and roaming services are subject to status. Roaming charges may vary according to the foreign network and exchange rates and may include minimum charges.
25. If you send a text message while abroad, you are charged a flat rate charge plus your normal rate or inclusive text message eligibility for that text message. If you send a picture message while abroad, you are charged 36p plus the GPRS roaming bearer charge.
26. If you use GPRS while abroad, the usage is not eligible for Mobile Internet Packs
27. Charges for video calls start when the called party accepts the call, even if the call subsequently fails. Therefore a failed call may be subject to a minimum charge.
28. Video calls on the Vodafone network are subject to Vodafone’s 3G network coverage. Further information on 3G network coverage can be found at www.vodafone.co.uk/ukcoverage or at any Vodafone retail store. For information on international availability of 3G, visit www.vodafone.co.uk/goingabroad
Data access (GPRS and 3G)
29. For data access by GPRS or 3G you must be connected to a GPRS price plan. GPRS price plans (with no monthly charge) are available with our Sharetime Plus plans. With all Sharetime Plus price plans there is no monthly fee and you pay £1.50/MB). We round up to the next 1/10 of 1 penny, and up to the next KB.
30. For contracts on or after 1 July 2009:
31. An 'unrestricted' data or voice price plan or data bundle specifically allows you to use mobile internet for (1) calls over the internet (voice over IP); and/or (2) peer to peer communication services. If you use your mobile internet for (1) and/or (2) above and you are not on an unrestricted data bundle we may do one or more of the following:
32. block access to the services; and/or
33. restrict network performance; and/or
34. If Vodafone Content Control prevents you from accessing any Vodafone live! or mobile internet page, or internet content, you will still incur a mobile browsing charge at your normal price plan rate for any data used in the attempt to view the content.
35. Older handsets may be configured to make a phone call to Vodafone’s WAP Gateway using the number 07836900808 to access Vodafone live! and the mobile internet. These calls are charged per minute and Vodafone’s published prices for WAP apply.
36. Vodafone live! and mobile internet
37. To access Vodafone live! and Vodafone Mobile Internet pages the following APN will need to be used: wap.vodafone.co.uk.
38. All Vodafone live! services offered free or under unlimited subscription are subject to our fair use policy. If, in the reasonable opinion of Vodafone, your use is excessive, we may ask you to moderate your usage. If after we have informed you to moderate your usage, you fail to do so, we reserve the right to charge you for the excessive element of your usage at your price plan's standard rate or to suspend or terminate your service in accordance with your airtime contract. Please note that wallpaper, ringtone and game downloads will be chargeable in any event as detailed on the Vodafone live! service.
39. If you attempt to connect to Vodafone live! or the Vodafone Mobile Internet and have changed the browser settings to an APN other than wap.vodafone.co.uk, you will be unable to access the service but will be charged at your normal price plan rate for any data used in the attempt.
40. Where any content service is included within your monthly line rental, Vodafone may modify, supplement or withdraw this service on notice to you.
41. Roaming charges apply to all data access from abroad. If you access data through the WAP APN when roaming you will be charged in 10KB steps. When sending and receiving an MMS or long text, data transfer charges apply and depend upon the size of message. Data charges and additional information can be found at www.vodafone.co.uk/goingabroad.
42. If in Vodafone’s reasonable opinion you are abusing the service in any way, we may ask you to moderate your behaviour or in extreme cases we may block your access to all data services.
43. Vodafone Office 2 Mobile
44. Vodafone Office 2 Mobile is only available in conjunction with Vodafone’s virtual private network products; Sharetime Plus, Sharetime, Company Caller Plus, Company Caller, Commercial Caller Plus and Commercial Caller.
45. Vodafone Office 2 Mobile plans provide the ability to make telephone calls between a customer’s fixed-line telephones and UK mobile telephone numbers via the PSTN, without requiring a private circuit to bypass the PSTN. The customer’s existing private telephone exchange shall be configured (by the customer) to automatically dial, as a prefix to the mobile phone number, an indirect access code to route such telephone calls via the PSTN.
46. Vodafone Office 2 Mobile Small, Medium and Large price plans include 2 bundles of voice minutes for calling from the company landlines, 1) to non-company mobiles, 2) to mobiles within the company’s mobile virtual private network. Vodafone Office 2 Mobile Small includes 1000 non-company minutes and 2000 mobile virtual private network minutes. Vodafone Office 2 Mobile Medium includes 2000 non-company minutes and 4000 mobile virtual private network minutes. Vodafone Office 2 Mobile Large includes 4000 non-company minutes and 8000 mobile virtual private network minutes. The Vodafone Office 2 Mobile minutes do not rollover.
47. The customer shall procure BT exchange-lines for each of their private telephone exchanges over which the customer requires to make indirect access calls.
48. The Vodafone Office 2 Mobile product shall only function with specific telephone exchange-line types. Where Vodafone Office 2 Mobile calls are originated by fixed-line extensions only BT subscriber exchange-lines not subscribing to BT’s light user scheme or BT's in contact scheme and BT subscriber exchange-lines not connected to a BT UXD5 telephone exchange can be used. The customer shall pay all costs for the provision and rental of these BT subscriber exchange-lines. The Vodafone Office 2 Mobile product functions with both analogue (PSTN) and digital (ISDN) subscriber exchange-lines and ‘Featurenet 5000’ subscriber exchange-lines provided directly or indirectly (through a 'Calls and Access Service Provider') by BT but the Vodafone Office 2 Mobile product shall not function with BT payphone exchange-lines and all exchange-lines that are not provided by BT wholesale.
49. The Vodafone Office 2 Mobile product shall only function with UK geographic PSTN telephone numbers -i.e. Vodafone shall only accept registration requests for telephone numbers commencing with the digits 01- or 02-. The customer shall pay all costs for the provision and rental of these PSTN telephone numbers. The Vodafone Office 2 Mobile product functions with both individual telephone numbers and direct dialing inwards (DDI) telephone number ranges provided by any UK public telecommunications operator but the Vodafone Office 2 Mobile product shall not function with international telephone numbers (commencing 00-) and all other UK telephone numbers (including, without limitation, numbers commencing 05-, 07-, 08- and 09-).
50. The customer shall (on receipt of an Order Acceptance from Vodafone) procure that the maintainer of their private telephone exchange reprogram all of the customer’s private telephone exchanges to insert the appropriate indirect access code as a prefix to all dialled mobile numbers (all numbers prefixed with 077, 078 or 079) and to route such calls over the appropriate BT exchange-lines. The customer shall pay all costs associated with such works.
51. n taking Vodafone Office 2 Mobile the customer is agreeing to divert all the customer’s fixed-line to mobile calls (all numbers prefixed with 077, 078 and 079), using the indirect access code.
© 2010 Vodafone Limited. All rights are reserved to Vodafone and materials may not be used in any way or copied in whole or part without prior written permission from Vodafone. Vodafone and the Vodafone logo are trademarks of Vodafone Group Plc or its associated companies.
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.