Terms and conditions
Mobile broadband Pay as you go price plan (from January 2010)
Your agreement with us is made up of:
- the pay as you go Airtime terms and conditions;
- the Price Plan guide for your mobile broadband Price Plan (available at www.vodafone.co.uk or by calling 191 from your Vodafone mobile). All listed prices include VAT where applicable, unless otherwise stated;
- the TopUp and Go mobile broadband Price Plan Terms set out below and the terms and conditions of any optional extras you may choose to add; and
- the wording on the packaging of the Mobile Equipment
1. All prices include VAT where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
2. Prices and promotions are correct at time of going to press, but may change at any time. We will inform you of changes to your price plan in line with your airtime agreement.
3. Prices and information apply to pay as you go services where Vodafone Limited is the Service Provider. Other Service Providers may have different prices and terms.
4. Further details of charges are available at www.vodafone.co.uk
5. You can check your account balance by clicking on the Balance check icon on the Vodafone Mobile Connect dashboard. Your balance will be displayed in pounds and pence.
6. You can only top up in £15 increments. If you seek to top up by any other amount then the TopUp will not be applied to your mobile broadband account.v
7. Text messages sent using the Vodafone Mobile Connect software will be charged at our standard rate for text messages. For more information about text message pricing please take a look at www.vodafone.co.uk
8. Mobile broadband devices are compatible with Windows XP and Vista operating systems. For the latest information please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/mobilebroadband
9. Maximum speeds of up to 3.6Mbps (dependent on device) are available in selected areas of the UK within Vodafone's HSDPA network in the UK, though top speeds and coverage may vary significantly. Service limitations and terms apply. For more information about coverage go to www.vodafone.co.uk/mobilebroadband
10. Vodafone reserves the right to restrict or block access to this service if in our reasonable opinion the service is being used for other purposes.
11. TopUp and Go mobile broadband data is charged at £15 per 1GB (UK only). Each session charge will be rounded up to the next penny.
12. Your TopUp and Go mobile broadband SIM has an international roaming bar which means that it will not work abroad. If, however, for any reason this bar is removed and you access data while roaming you’ll pay our standard rate for TopUp and Go roaming – see www.vodafone.co.uk/abroad
13. If Vodafone Content Control prevents you from accessing any internet content you will still incur a data access charge for any data used in the attempt to view the content.
14. If, in Vodafone’s reasonable opinion, you are abusing the service in any way, we may ask you to moderate your behaviour and in extreme cases, may block your access to data services or disconnect you.
Updated 30 September 2008.