New offer could save small businesses up to £348 on their broadband costs for a year.
- Vodafone launches an industry-leading offer, with free business broadband for a year to help UK small businesses mitigate rising business costs and stay connected.*
- New offer could save small businesses up to £348** on their broadband costs for a year.
- The offer is available on a 24-month plan.
- Vodafone will also be offering a £200 gift card to new small business customers.***
- New research reveals that more than a quarter (28%) of small businesses will not be hiring any new staff over the next 12 months due to the current cost of living crisis.
A new study by Vodafone suggests owners of small businesses around the country are bracing themselves for a turbulent and uncertain year ahead. More than a quarter (28%) of small- and medium-sized businesses admit they won’t be hiring any new staff over the next 12 months due to the current cost of living crisis.
The research – commissioned by Vodafone looking into the impact of the cost-of-living crisis on UK small businesses – has found the rising cost of gas, electricity, and fuel for business use to be the greatest challenge for half of small business owners (53%). This is followed by staff pay rise demands (47%), spiralling transport and distribution costs (30%) and more expensive raw materials (28%). Nearly all small businesses (98%) said good connectivity was crucial to their business, yet more than a third (35%) admitted they have downgraded, cancelled or considered cutting their broadband service to save money.
In response, Vodafone is offering free business broadband for a year to help small businesses mitigate rising business costs and stay connected to customers. Available from 19 October to 24 November, this new support package offers Vodafone’s award-winning business-grade broadband free for 12 months on a 24-month plan. It is available to all small businesses, as well as existing Vodafone Business customers who are eligible to upgrade.