- Vodafone, Wimbledon’s Official Connectivity Partner, has today launched its new multi-channel #FeelTheConnection summer campaign.
- The campaign features all its ambassadors – Alfie Hewett, Gordon Reid, Emma Raducanu, Jack Draper and Jodie Burrage – and focuses on how connection can fuel sporting champions.
- The two 30” TV ads, created by Vodafone, tell the story of two Wimbledon wheelchair champions, Alfie Hewett and Gordon Reid, through the eyes of their parents and celebrating their journeys of triumph over adversity.
- The campaign explores the emotional connection tennis players have with their family, friends and supporters, and the crucial role digital connection plays in their journey to becoming champions.
- Vodafone’s social media campaign, created by Vodafone, will run across Meta, Twitter, TikTok – launching with a message of support from Emma Raducanu to the other ambassadors.
Vodafone, Wimbledon’s Official Connectivity Partner, has today launched its new #FeelTheConnection summer campaign. The multi-channel campaign features Vodafone ambassadors, Alfie Hewett, Gordon Reid, Emma Raducanu, Jack Draper and Jodie Burrage and focuses on how emotional connection can help fuel sporting champions.
The social media activity will launch with a message of support from Emma Raducanu, who isn’t competing at Wimbledon this year due to injury, encouraging the nation to get behind the players.