Vodafone has several initiatives to help its UK customers save money during the inflation-driven cost of living crisis.
These days connectivity is essential, not a luxury. But we also know that keeping control of your finances has become even more important.
As we aim to be the UK’s trusted digital partner, our everyone.connected campaign is working with businesses, charities and other partners to connect a million digitally excluded people across the UK by the end of 2022. If you support or know a charity in need of connectivity, then please get in touch.
We also have a wide range of products and services, as well as added extras, to help all of our customers keep costs down during this time of increasing prices and rising inflation.
Cost of living crisis: Helping you save money with our products and services
Here’s a run-down of how we can help you make your money go further:
- Mobile social tariff: Our VOXI For Now mobile tariff costs just £10 a month, with unlimited 5G data and unlimited calls and texts. It’s available for anyone claiming Job Seekers Allowance, Universal Credit or Employment and Support Allowance.
- Other great-value mobile plans: Our Pay As You Go bundles start costs just £10 a month and include unlimited calls and texts, as well as 21GB of data. VOXI customers can get 15GB of data, plus unlimited calls and minutes, as well as endless social media for £10 a month.
- Affordable broadband: Our best-value package currently costs just £22 a month and offers average upload speeds of 35Mbps– meaning you can stream, work or game online whenever you like.
- Combine costs, save… and give! Vodafone Together customers who combine their mobile and broadband plans can cut up to £3 a month off your bill – with a family of four saving up to £380 a year. What’s more, for every new and existing Vodafone Together customer we’ll donate up to a year’s worth of connectivity to someone who really needs it through our Buy One Give One initiative as part of our everyone.connected campaign.
- Get the latest tech for less with Vodafone’s Unbeatable Trade-in: Our unbeatable trade-in offer guarantees the best price when trading in an eligible handset. Find out how much your handset could be worth.
- VeryMe Rewards: Our loyalty programme gives you exclusive deals, discounts and freebies throughout the year. With everything from free coffees and baked goods, to discounts on meals and family days out (including two-for-one Vue Cinema tickets), there are great value discounts to keep families enjoying everyday treats.
- Streaming subscriptions: A number of our Pay Monthly mobile plans let you choose additional streaming subscriptions. We offer extras, such as YouTube Premium, Amazon Prime and Spotify Premium, so make sure you don’t double up and pay for both if it’s included in your plan.
- Best tariff notifications: When you are getting towards the end of your contract, we’ll send you a ‘Best Tariff’ notification – this message lets you know the best deals available to you so you can be sure you are always on the best rate.
- Spend Manager: Our Spend Manager can help avoid unexpected costs by setting a limit on how much you spend on out-of-plan charges each month. These price caps might include picture messages and international calls. Once you reach this limit you will not be able to incur extra costs. (Please note that not all charges are covered by Spend Manager, check the full list of what is and isn’t covered.)
- Financially vulnerable customers: We always try to help any customer who is finding it difficult to pay their bill and requires extra support – for example, we didn’t impose an in-contract price increase this year for customers we’ve identified as financially vulnerable. If you are struggling to pay your bill, please call 191 from your Vodafone mobile between 8am and 10pm and we will find ways to support you. Alternatively, you can use the webchat function on our website, or visit one of our retail stores.
- Vodafone EVO: Puts customers in control of how they pay for their new smartphone, giving them the flexibility to decide how much they want to pay upfront for their new device, and over how long they want to pay it off – from 3 to 36 months at 0% APR.