Sales partners were recognised for their hard work with gongs at a celebration held in London's Oxo Tower.
Vodafone Business has recognised the vital contributions made by its indirect sales partners at an awards ceremony in London. Taking place at The Oxo Tower, fifteen honours in total were awarded.
New awards for sustainability, diversity and inclusion as well as preparing for the 2025 PSTN switch-off reflect both Vodafone’s values but also the current challenges facing the partner channel.
Vodafone’s UK Head of Indirect, Kathryn Platt, was joined by guest speaker Kester Mann from CCS Insight and Nick Gliddon, Vodafone’s UK Business Director, to discuss both Vodafone Business’ strategy and the partner channel in light of the current cost-of-living crisis. Comedian Marcus Brigstocke hosted the event and helped hand out the awards.
The winners are:
- Strategic Partner of the Year – Onecom
- Regional Partner of the Year – Pescado
- Desk Partner of the Year – Focus Group
- Reseller of the Year – Digital Wholesale Solutions
- Total Communications Partner Award 2022 – Radius Connect
- Fixed Partner of the Year – MLL Telecom
- Best Customer Value Management Campaign 2022 – Tela Technology
- Customer Excellence Award 2022 – Comm-Tech Voice & Data
- IoT Partner of the Year – Radius Telematics
- Retention Partner of the Year – Excalibur
- Deal of the Year – Six Degrees
- Transformation and Growth Award 2022 – Cellhire
- Sustainability Award 2022 – Tela Technology
- Diversity and Inclusion Award 2022 – Citycom Technologies
- 2025 Business Ready Award – Digital Wholesale Solutions
Commenting on the event, Kathyrn Platt, UK Head of Indirect Business, Vodafone said: “It is wonderful to bring together our key Indirect Partners to celebrate our joint successes and demonstrate the importance of the Indirect channel to Vodafone. It is testament to our partners’ hard work and dedication that we have awarded more honours tonight than in any previous year. All fifteen winners have been instrumental in bringing Vodafone technology to businesses across the UK and I look forward to celebrating more successes in the future.”