Vodafone becomes Official Connectivity Partner to Cornwall’s own surf and music festival.
- Vodafone will boost its reliable award-winning network*, keeping festivalgoers connected to friends and family while on-site.
- Vodafone will be offering festivalgoers the opportunity to try out a Vodafone eSIM for the duration of the festival.
- Vodafone customers will have access to prize draws for Boardmasters festival tickets through its VeryMe Rewards programme, as well as exclusive promotions and experiences on-site.
- Vodafone is providing free charging to everyone on site, or festivalgoers can purchase pre-charged power banks before and during the event.
- Boardmasters 2024 headliners include Stormzy and Chase & Status.
Vodafone has today announced a new multi-year partnership with Boardmasters as its Official Connectivity Partner, adding another event to Vodafone’s growing music partnership portfolio, alongside other Superstruct festivals such as Kendal Calling and Mighty Hoopla.
Vodafone will be boosting its network on site to ensure festival-goers can stay connected to friends and family. In addition, ticket holders who are not Vodafone customers will have the opportunity to try out a Vodafone eSIM for the duration of the festival. This means more festivalgoers can experience the reliable, award-winning network and stay connected to friends and family.
Vodafone will be offering all ticket holders free charging facilities. Alternatively, those on site can stay powered-up throughout the festival by purchasing a fully-charged mobile power bank before and during the event. When the battery pack runs out, attendees can simply head to the Vodafone ‘Connect and Charge’ site to exchange it for a fully charged one.