Customers who purchase the new Samsung tablet before 31 October 2023 can claim a Slim Book Cover Keyboard worth £139.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE is available to pre-order from £18.50 a month* (£29 upfront cost) with 1GB of mobile data.
- Customers who purchase the new Samsung tablet before 31 October 2023 can claim a Slim Book Cover Keyboard worth £139.
- With Vodafone EVO, spread the cost of the device across 3-48 months interest-free, choose upfront cost to suit budget, and upgrade as early as 3 months into the plan.
The new Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE is available on Vodafone’s reliable, award-winning network**. Customers can get the new Samsung device from £18.50 a month* (£29 upfront cost) with 1GB mobile data on Vodafone EVO. Those who purchase the new Samsung tablet before 31 October 2023 can claim a Slim Book Cover Keyboard worth £139.
Vodafone EVO is the smart way to buy a tablet, giving customers more flexibility than ever before. They can customise their contract length, decide how much they pay upfront for their new device and choose over how long they want to pay it off – up to 48 months*** interest-free. They can also upgrade as early as 3 months into their plan.
Vodafone covers all new and refurbished tablets against any manufacturer faults and repairs with its two-year Total Care Warranty. So those who purchase the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE with Vodafone will have greater peace of mind.
All Vodafone EVO Tablet Plans are sold with Pay Monthly Data Plans so, whether working remotely, streaming the latest shows or browsing the internet, customers can stay connected safely and securely without having to use WiFi or a hotspot connection.
As well as the great value that Vodafone EVO tablet plans provide, Vodafone’s Xtra Data Plans are packed full of added and unique benefits that customers can take advantage of, including:
- Roaming in 51 destinations – customers on Xtra Data Plans can use their plan abroad, at no extra cost, in 51 European destinations****.
- Unlimited Data Boosters – with Vodafone’s unique Unlimited Data Boosters, customers on limited Xtra Data Plans can boost themselves up to unlimited data for 30 days, at six different points over the course of their contract.
Vodafone offers even more great reasons to purchase a laptop or tablet on their award-winning network:
- Vodafone Together – combines Home Broadband and Vodafone EVO to give families the best of both worlds, saving them up to £380 a year and up to 30% off their data plan.
- 5G at no extra cost– on the UK’s reliable, award-winning network, recently awarded London’s Best Network by NET CHECK*****.
- VeryMe – the award-winning loyalty programme built around what Vodafone customers love, with weekly treats and giveaways that change to match their interests. Plus, with Vodafone, customers can choose to gift their rewards to family or friends – even if they’re on a different network.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE can be purchased from £18.50 a month* (£29 upfront cost). Price based on a 48-month tablet plan [£10.50 a month] and 1GB 24-month Data Plan (£8 a month).
Notes to Editors
Purchase a Galaxy Tab S9 FE between 11/10/2023 – 31/10/2023 and claim a Slim Book Cover Keyboard by redemption. No cash alternative. Participants must visit https://samsungoffers.claims/s9fe-launchoffer, upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must claim within 30 days of purchase. Claim period closes on 30/11/2023. Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 4 Claims per household) and a maximum of 10 Claims per company participant. Full Promotion terms.
*Monthly price shown, plus any out of bundle costs, will increase each April by the Consumer Price Index rate published in January of that year + an additional 3.9%. If you have a Device Plan, this will not affect your monthly Device Plan payments. Minimum term agreement, credit check, eligibility and terms apply.
**Reliable, award-winning network: The UK relies on Vodafone as a network provider as it: i) powers critical national infrastructure and 77% of emergency services, ii) has coverage in 99% of UK homes, iii) covers 96% of the UK and iv) has won numerous awards. See full details and awards on our Network page.
***48-month plans are available on selected tablets and laptops.
****25GB fair use policy applies while roaming
*****London’s Best Network: Based on the NET CHECK 2023 Benchmark measurement report of mobile networks in Greater London. Tested with latest commercially available equipment, on drive and walk tests, on four mobile networks, from April – May 2023. The NET CHECK trademark is used under license and with permission. Details of the test.
Vodafone EVO: lets you select a Monthly Device Plan Credit Agreement (3-36 months) with a Monthly Airtime Plan. The device price will be the same whatever you choose. Device Plans over 12 months require a 24-month Monthly Airtime Plan. You can pay off your Device Plan early. If you do, you can then keep your Airtime Plan on a 30-day contract or leave. If your Airtime Plan ends for any reason, you will need to keep on paying your Monthly Device Plan (either in full or monthly). Terms.
Upgrade from month three: means a) buying a new Device Plan (which is a credit agreement) and Xtra Plan (which is an Airtime Plan) and b) either (i) paying off the remaining amount on your current Device Plan prior to upgrading, or (ii) paying for your current Device Plan along with your new Device Plan. Subject to credit check, eligibility & terms.
Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18 +. Direct debit required.
Vodafone Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit lending and insurance distribution activity (Financial Services Register No. 712210). Registered in England and Wales. Company No 01471587. Registered Office: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN.