Vodafone’s award winning network will keep Festival-goers at the iconic event connected.
- Vodafone announces a new multi-year festival partnership with Glastonbury as Official Connectivity Partner
- From 2023 onwards, Vodafone will deliver more network capacity to Worthy Farm than ever before
- Vodafone’s reliable, award-winning network* will keep friends and family connected whether they are enjoying the festival on site or on their sofas
- Throughout the partnership Vodafone will use cutting-edge technology to deliver innovative experiences
- Vodafone customers will gain access to tickets to the sold-out Festival via its VeryMe Rewards programme, as well as exclusive promotions and experiences on-site
- The partnership will see the launch of a brand-new Official Glastonbury Festival app, presented by Vodafone, with a host of new features
Vodafone has today announced a landmark multi-year partnership with Glastonbury, the largest greenfield music and performing arts festival in the world. The deal adds a legendary name to Vodafone’s growing partnership portfolio.
As Official Connectivity Partner, Vodafone has exclusive rights to the Festival and throughout the partnership will use its network to deliver innovative experiences using cutting-edge technology.