Customers can save up to £144 when they purchase the latest Android smartphone on Vodafone EVO.
- The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE 5G is available from £34 a month* (£30 upfront cost) with 8GB of mobile data on Vodafone’s reliable, award-winning network**.
- Customers who purchase the new Samsung device before 25 January 2024 can claim £294 worth of rewards – Samsung Galaxy Buds FE (£99 RRP), £100 cashback and 12–month Disney+ subscription.
- With 3-36 months 0% APR contracts on Vodafone EVO, Vodafone customers are guaranteed to get the latest smartphones in a flexible and affordable way that suits them best.
- All smartphones with Vodafone EVO now come with the UK’s only Lifetime Service Promise – every phone comes with Battery Refresh and Lifetime Warranty at no extra cost, so phones last longer with Vodafone.
The new Samsung Galaxy S23 FE 5G is now available on Vodafone’s reliable, award-winning network.
Customers who purchase the new Samsung device before 16 January 2024 can save up to £144. In addition, anyone who purchases the new Samsung Galaxy S23 FE 5G before 25 January 2024 can also claim a trio of great rewards worth up to £294, enhancing the experience on their new Galaxy smartphone***. These include:
- Samsung’s latest Galaxy Buds FE, worth £99;
- £100 cashback via Opia redemption (perfect for those essential Christmas or January Sale purchases);
- 12-month Disney+ subscription.
This latest device from Samsung is available with Vodafone EVO, the smart way to buy a new smartphone. The flexible mobile offering lets customers get their new device at a monthly price that suits them best. Customers can decide how much they want to pay upfront for their new device, as well as choose the length of their device plan – anything from 3-36 months at 0% APR. Vodafone EVO customers can also take advantage of flexible upgrades, allowing them to get a new phone from three months into their plan.
Every phone bought with Vodafone EVO now comes with the UK’s only Lifetime Service Promise. This new market-leading offering means every phone comes with Battery Refresh and Lifetime Warranty, at no extra cost. Lifetime Warranty covers device repairs against manufacturer faults for as long as customers have a Pay Monthly Airtime Plan. What’s more, customers will also benefit from free battery checks and replacements for up to three years with Battery Refresh, meaning phones last longer with Vodafone.