Every phone comes with Battery Refresh and Lifetime Warranty at no extra cost, so phones last longer with Vodafone EVO.
- Lifetime Warranty covers device repairs against manufacturer faults for as long as customers have a Pay Monthly Airtime Plan with Vodafone.
- Get battery health checks and replacements for up to three years with Battery Refresh – helping to keep phones running at their best for longer.
- Customers who want to take advantage of Lifetime Service Promise on the latest Samsung Galaxy smartphones can purchase the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 from £17 a month** (£49 upfront cost) with 8GB and the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 from £36 a month** (£59 upfront cost) with 8GB.
- On Vodafone EVO, not only new but also refurbished phones include Lifetime Service Promise.
- Vodafone EVO is the smart choice for smartphones, as customers can choose the device they want on a monthly price plan that suits them, with flexible, interest-free phone contract lengths spread across 3-36 months, flexible upfront costs and the option to upgrade from three months in.
Vodafone has launched the UK’s only Lifetime Service Promise on Vodafone EVO. This new market-leading offering means every new and refurbished phone comes with Battery Refresh and Lifetime Warranty, so phones last longer with Vodafone, at no extra cost.
Lifetime Warranty is Vodafone’s best-ever care for devices and the only one of its kind on the market. It covers device repairs against manufacturer faults for as long as customers have a Pay Monthly Airtime Plan, giving customers great peace of mind, at no extra cost. What’s more, all phones purchased with Lifetime Warranty will be covered for warranty repairs for as long as customers have at least one Vodafone Pay Monthly Airtime Plan on their account. So, if customers upgrade to a new device and keep their old one as a back-up, they’ll both be covered.
With Battery Refresh, customers don’t have to worry about their battery letting them down. Vodafone will replace a drained battery if needed. If customers are having issues with their battery performance, they simply use the Battery Refresh Tool in the My Vodafone app to check its status and visit a Vodafone store to have it sent off to be replaced – free of charge. Battery Refresh covers battery health checks and replacements for up to three years.