Save up to £648 on the Samsung Galaxy S23 Series, with ultimate flexibility on Vodafone EVO.
- The new Samsung Galaxy S23 Series – the Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+ and S23 Ultra – is now available to pre-order on Vodafone’s reliable, award-winning network.*
- Save up to £648 on the Samsung Galaxy S23 Series. Customers can save up to £504 when they trade in an eligible Samsung phone using Vodafone’s Trade-in Tool and save £144 when they order a Galaxy S23 series device by 23 February on Vodafone EVO with an Unlimited Max plan with 3 Xtra benefits.
- The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is available to pre-order from £42 a month** (£49 upfront cost) when customers trade-in an eligible Samsung phone – including Unlimited Max data and 3 Xtra benefits, saving customers £648 over the duration of their plan – that’s a £27 a month discount over a 24-month airtime plan.
- With the UK’s only Phone Buy-Back Guarantee, customers can order any smartphone in the Samsung Galaxy S23 Series on Vodafone EVO and Vodafone will buy it back for a guaranteed price next year, helping customers upgrade earlier.
- Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, S23+ or S23 by 16 February 2023 and customers can double their storage – 512GB for the price of 256GB with the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra and S23+ or 256GB for the price of 128GB with the Samsung Galaxy S23– worth up to £150.**
- Vodafone EVO customers can choose a monthly price that suits them, with flexible, interest-free phone contract lengths spread across three-to-36 months, flexible upfront costs and upgrade from the third month. Plus, all our brand-new phones come with inclusive benefits such as Battery Refresh and Total Care Warranty.
- The new Samsung Galaxy Book2 Go 5G is also available to buy now and Samsung Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 5G is available to pre-order with Vodafone.
The new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, S23+ and S23 smartphones are now available to pre-order on Vodafone’s reliable, award-winning network.
Vodafone is offering an instant and guaranteed trade-in saving. Customers who trade in an eligible device*** using Vodafone’s Trade-in Tool (available through the My Vodafone app) – can save up to £648 guaranteed when they purchase a phone from the Samsung Galaxy S23 range, this includes up to £504 trade-in saving and £144 airtime saving.
With the UK’s only Phone Buy-Back Guarantee, customers can buy one of the latest Samsung Galaxy S23 Series smartphones and Vodafone will buy it back next year at a guaranteed price. The Phone Buy-Back Guarantee complements Vodafone’s trade-in which guarantees customers will get a great price for their current device when they trade it for a new Galaxy. With a great price for their phone today and tomorrow, alongside up to 36-months interest-free finance, Vodafone customers can get the latest tech in a more affordable way.
With Phone Buy-Back Guarantee, Vodafone will guarantee the price customers will get for their Samsung Galaxy S23 Series device if they trade in between 1 February 2024 and 1 April 2024. After 1 April 2024 customers will still get a Buy-Back bonus of £50 on top of the trade-in value of their phone at the time, so whenever customers want to upgrade, they can be sure to get great value from Vodafone.
How much will Vodafone buy my Samsung S23 back for between 1 February 2024 and 1 April 2024?
Customers who pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, S23+ or S23 by 16 February 2023 can double their storage for free – 256GB to 512GB for the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra and S23+, or 128GB to 256GB for the Samsung Galaxy S23, worth up to £150****. Plus, customers can enjoy Disney+ free for six months (usually £7.99 a month) from Samsung if they order a Samsung Galaxy S23 Series smartphone before 31 January 2024*****.
The latest smartphones from Samsung are available with Vodafone EVO, the flexible mobile offering that lets customers get the latest device at a monthly price that suits them best. Customers can decide how much they want to pay upfront for their new device, as well as choose the length of their Samsung Galaxy S23 contract – anything from three to 36 months at 0% APR. Vodafone EVO customers can also take advantage of flexible upgrades, allowing them to get a new phone from three months into their plan, as well as choosing to trade in their old smartphone to make their next handset even cheaper.