Check our most popular questions
What’s a Porting Authorisation Code (PAC)?
If you’re joining us or leaving us and want to keep your number, you’ll need a Porting Authorisation Code, or PAC as it’s commonly called.
Your old network can give you your PAC by email or post. When you’ve received this, just fill in the number transfer form and we’ll do the rest.
Your PAC can only be used within 30 days of the date it’s issued, so you’ll need to give it to us in time to set up your move. Wait too long and you’ll have to get another one.
If you change your mind about moving, don’t worry. If you haven’t arranged your move, nothing will happen.
To request your PAC from your old provider, call:
O2 0844 809 0202 or 4445 Orange 07973 100 439 T Mobile 0870 60 60 139 EE 07953 966 250 Three 0843 373 3333
If you're leaving us and want to request your PAC, find out more about how to close your account.
If you've already completed the porting form and are wondering what happens next, you can find out here.
How do I track my order?
You can use your order number from the order emails we sent you to track your order online
If we’ve got your order in stock it will arrive in approximately 2-4 working days – or earlier if you choose premium delivery.
If it’s going to take longer – normally because it isn’t in stock or you’re making a pre-order – we’ll keep you updated by email (and text, if you choose).
If you’ve got any other questions, just get in touch.
I've just joined Vodafone. How do I get started?
There are a few things you might need to do to get started:
- Transfer your content
- Swap your SIM. If your new phone needs a different-sized SIM, you can move your number easily from one SIM to another online. If you’ve just upgraded or have a new agreement with us, just pop your SIM in your new phone and it’ll work straight away.
- Keep your number. You can bring your number across from your previous provider.
- Set up My Vodafone. Then you can see your bills, check your usage, manage your account and more online.
- Get help and support on using your new device. We’ll give you the tips and tricks you need to get started.
- Set up your NOW TV Entertainment Pass, Spotify Premium or Sky Sports Mobile TV entertainment pack (Vodafone Red Value Bundle and Big Value Bundle customers only).
- We can help you do all these things if you’re a Pay monthly, Pay as you go or Small business customer.
You can contact our advisers Monday to Sunday from 8am to 9pm.
From your Vodafone mobile191 in the UK
+44 7836 191 191 from abroad
Calls are free for Pay monthly and Pay as you go customers
From other UK landlines or mobiles03333 040 191 in the UK
(standard call charges apply)
+44 7836 191 191 from abroad
(standard international call charges apply)
Looking to join us?08080 408 408
(free from all UK landlines and mobiles)
Come and see us in store
Need to speak to someone in person? We’d love to see you. Use our store locator to find out where your nearest store is.
Ask the Vodafone Community
Ask questions and share tips with other customers 24 hours a day.