You have 14 days to return an item if you change your mind (30 days for accessories).
Please bring any returns into your local store
You can also get in touch by webchat or call us on 191 (free from Vodafone devices), or 03333 040 191 from any other UK landline or mobile.
I need to return a Vodafone Smart Device
Broadband router return - If you have a Home Broadband router that needs returning to us, please get in touch by calling 08080 034 515, free from all UK landlines and mobiles or 191 from a Vodafone mobile.
Accessory return - If you’ve changed your mind, or you’re not satisfied, our official accessories partner get go fone offer a 30-day return period as long as your accessory is unused, in its original state, and in the original retail packaging.
Please contact the get go fone customer services team if you wish to return your item(s). Any goods returned opened, damaged or tampered with – or not in the original retail packaging – might mean you have to pay a fee so that get go fone can restock the item.
What condition does my device need to be in?
- It must still be ‘as new’, which means it’s in a good enough condition to resell it
- Disable any security features you’ve set up. For example, ‘Find my iPhone/iPad’ or ‘Google Device Protection’
- If you set up an eSIM, remove the profile from the device
How much will it cost?
- Occasionally, you’ll need to cover the cost of return postage. If so, we’ll let you know when you contact us
- You’ll need to pay any Pay monthly plan charges, and we don’t refund out-of-plan charges – so keep an eye on your spending if you’re thinking of returning the device
What happens next?
- We’ll let you know your options and send you a returns pack
- Return your product in its original packaging, complete with all its original accessories and any free or discounted products you received with it
- Please pack carefully - if the item is damaged we may need to reduce your refund or make a charge.
- We aim to refund you within 14 days of receiving your return
You can also cancel your service by printing and returning the cancellation form