Representative example for Device Plans
Example Phone / Watch Plan breakdown
Total cost of phone
Total credit amount
Length of contract
Monthly Phone Plan cost
Figures used in the above (other than the representative APR) are for illustrative purposes only.
Saving claims verification: see details on the relevant product page.
VAT: All pricing inclusive unless stated otherwise. For prices stated exclusive of VAT, the VAT rate payable is 20%.
◊5G: You must have a 5G enabled device on the Vodafone 5G network, a Vodafone 5G plan and 5G coverage in the area that you are in. Coverage may be affected by a number of factors. Click here for details about our 5G network
Roaming in more destinations than any other UK network: for verification, please see our roaming page
Gift with Purchase: see details on product page including any additional terms.
Ultimate Flexibility: For verification, see the Ultimate Flexibility details
*Annual Price Rise
Pay Monthly Plans (excluding Home Broadband): Monthly price shown and all out of bundle charges will increase each April by the Consumer Price Index rate published in January of that year, plus an additional 3.9%. If you have a Device Plan, this will not affect your monthly Device Plan payments.
Home Broadband: Monthly price will increase each April by the Consumer Price Index (CPI) rate of inflation published in January that year, plus an additional 3.9%. Excludes Pro Xtra Broadband plans currently within there minimum commitment period. Monthly price will increase by £10pm at the end of your 24 month plan (excludes Pro, Pro Xtra and Pro with Alexa plans).
See vodafone.co.uk/pricechanges for details
Minimum term agreement, credit check and terms apply
Device plan: means a Consumer Credit Agreement over a period between 3 – 36 months. A Monthly Airtime Plan (Xtra Plan) is required with your Device Plan. Device Plans up to 12 months require either a 12 or 24 month Monthly Airtime Plan. Device Plans over 12 months require a 24 month Monthly Airtime Plan. You can pay off your Device Plan early, and if you do, you can then keep your Airtime Plan on a 30-day contract or leave. If your Airtime Plan ends for any reason, you will need to keep on paying your monthly Device Plan (either in full or monthly).
Pay for your phone / watch in one go: If you would like to pay for the full cost of your phone / watch upfront, you can do this in one of our stores. You will need to purchase a Monthly Airtime Plan at the same time.
Minutes and texts: to standard mobiles and landlines (UK: 01, 02, 03) and standard SMS in the UK and our inclusive roaming destinations. A one-minute minimum call charge applies.
Data: a 25GB fair roam policy on all Pay monthly plans, for each 30-day period applies in our inclusive roaming destinations.
Unlimited data: available on Unlimited Lite Plan (max download and upload speed of 2Mbps), Unlimited Plan (max download and upload speeds of 10Mbps) and Unlimited Max Plan. Speed may vary by a number of factors.
Roaming: using your home plan in the Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man (Zone A) is included in all of our Pay Monthly plans. For roaming in other destinations, charges will apply depending on which plan you are on. A 25GB roam fair use policy applies for each billing month.
- Click here for information on the latest roaming change
- Click here for information on roaming with Vodafone
- Click here for a list of our inclusive roaming destinations
Trade-in: to trade in your device, please visit: https://tradein.vodafone.co.uk
Upgrade from month 3 means:
- Buying new Device Plan (which is a Consumer Credit Agreement) and an Airtime Plan; and
- paying off the remaining amount on your current Device Plan prior to upgrading.
Benefits for selected Xtra Plans:
- Unlimited Picture Messaging (MMS): within the UK and our inclusive roaming destinations.
- Device Care: for the duration of the plan only. Applicable for IOS and Android phone devices. Includes a health check giving you an indicator of the battery health and a valuation service giving you an estimated resell value of the phone.
- 50% off Smartwatch Connectivity : for compatible cellular (not WiFi only) smartwatches. Smartwatch Connectivity Plan (via Vodafone OneNumber) lasts for 30 days and will automatically renew every 30 days unless cancelled. The plan is £7 a month reduced to £3.50 a month. Discount not applicable to customers on a £5 OneNumber Connectivity or to customers on an existing 24 month watch plan.
- Unlimited Data Booster plus Inclusive Roaming in 51 European Destinations: 24 month Xtra Plans come with 6 boosts and 12-month plans with 3 boosts. Each boost provides unlimited data for 30 days. Inclusive Roaming in 51 European destinations allows you to use your monthly allowance of minutes, text and data to roam at no extra cost in our Zone A and B destinations. A 25GB roam fair use policy applies each billing month. Find more information and destinations on our roaming page
- Inclusive Roaming in 83 Worldwide Destinations: Roam at no extra cost in 83 destinations worldwide (Zone A, B and C destinations) on selected Xtra Plans. A 25GB roam fair use policy applies each billing month. Find more information and destinations on our roaming page
Total Care Warranty: 24 month warranty starts from the date of purchase of a handset from Vodafone either on a Device Plan or outright. Warranty only applies to manufacturer faults. Not applicable with Refurbished Phones. Find out more about Vodafone Total Care Warranty
Battery Refresh: applicable for phone devices purchased either on a Device Plan or purchased outright from Vodafone, with a Vodafone Pay Monthly Plan. Is available for the length of the plan (minimum of 2 years and maximum of 3 years). Battery Refresh is not available for phones that have been cracked, smashed or have water damage (damage that would not be covered under a manufacturer warranty) and chargeable repairs can be offered. Download the My Vodafone app to access the Battery Refresh Tool. Not applicable for Watch Plans or Refurbished Phones.
Smartwatch / Watch Plans
Watch Plans require a Vodafone pay monthly airtime plan and a Connectivity Plan (via Vodafone OneNumber). Lasts for 30 days and will automatically renew every 30 days unless cancelled. Terms apply.
For Home Broadband details and terms go to our Home Broadband page
†910Mbps average download speed via a wired connection.
Vodafone Together: customer can get i) a monthly discount on Home Broadband plan and ii) 30% off additional mobile airtime plans of 12 months or more, for the duration of their contracts. Additional mobile plans are Pay Monthly SIM only, Airtime or Mobile Broadband plans. Discounts can’t be used in conjunction with any other discounts. Terms, eligibility & details: vodafone.co.uk/broadband-sim-only-deals
These terms are available in our terms and conditions pages
- If you’re a consumer go to Consumer then Insurance then Insurance – Current
- If you’re a sole trader go to Business then Insurance then Insurance – Current
Pay As You Go
Unlimited Bundle: An Unlimited Pay as you go Bundle lasts for 30 days. Your bundle will automatically renew every 30 days if you have enough credit. To opt out call 2345. Unlimited minutes and texts: minutes to standard mobiles and landlines (UK: 01, 02, 03) and standard texts (excluding MMS) in the UK and our inclusive roaming destinations. Roaming data is capped at 25GB for each 30-day period in our inclusive roaming destinations.
Pay as you go Bundles (Big Value Bundle): Minutes to standard mobiles and landlines (UK: 01, 02, 03), standard texts and data (excluding entertainment packs and Extras) to use in the UK and our Europe Zone. Last 30 days. Automatically renews every 30 days if you have enough credit. Opt out by calling 2345. Pay as you go Bundles are also known as Big Value Bundles.
Total Rollover: Any unused allowance from your current Pay as you go Bundle will only rollover from one bundle to the next, for use in the next 30-day period, if your Pay as you go Bundle renews automatically.
Very Me Awards
- VeryMe won A Silver in the Brand Partnership Activation of the Year category and a Gold in the Loyalty Activation of the Year category at the 2020 IPM Awards. See verification on the IPM website.
- VeryMe helped Vodafone win Best Network for Loyalty and Retention at the Mobile Industry Awards 2020. See verification on the Techrader website.
- Vodafone VeryMe, TMW Unlimited and Mando-Connect won Best Use of CRM at the Loyalty Magazine Awards 2020. See verification on the IPM website
The UK’s reliable, award-winning network: The UK relies on Vodafone as a network provider as it: i) powers critical national infrastructure & 68% of blue-light services, ii) has coverage in 99% of UK homes; and iii) covers 96% of the UK. Full details & awards: www.vodafone.co.uk/network
Full Terms and Conditions
For full terms and conditions, visit our terms and conditions page
Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18 +. Direct debit required. Credit provided by Vodafone Limited, FCA reference Number: 712210, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN