Vodafone Secure Net has a Find & Ring feature which helps you locate your device by calling it.
Make sure you’ve activated the Secure Net service first by visiting the Secure Net portal. Android users can also activate the feature on the Secure Net app. The Secure Net app is currently compatible with most Android devices and can be downloaded from Google Play
If you previously used Vodafone Protect, your information will have moved to Secure Net. Use the following steps to check your eligibility for Find & Ring, and to set it up:
• Open the Secure Net app to log in
• Follow the on-screen instructions to activate Secure Net, then confirm terms and pricing (Secure Net is free for three months and then £1 a month ongoing)
• Under the Locate device heading, you’ll see Find & Ring
• Select Find out more
• Select Next and then Set up now
• Enter your email address
• We’ll send you an email so you can confirm your email address. Once you’ve done this you’ll see that Find & Ring is now active and ready to use.
If you don’t receive a confirmation email, please call 191 free from your Vodafone phone and we’ll be happy to resend it to you.
Once set up, you can access Find & Ring from any internet browser, on any device