Terms and conditions
Vodafone Big Value Bundles
- Vodafone Big Value Bundles are available to Pay as you go customers on Vodafone Simply, Smartstep and Smartplus pricing terms.
- Big Value Bundles cannot be used with Vodafone Freebies, such as Vodafone Free Weekends.
What are Big Value Bundles?
- Big Value Bundles are Pay as you go bundles that give you an allowance of minutes, texts and data to use within the UK, lasting for a period of 30 days.
- Please see the Roaming section below for details on how all Big Value Bundles will work if you buy one or renew your existing one from 11 June 2017.
- There are different types of Big Value Bundles which give you different allowances. Please see our Big Value Bundle page for details.
How it works
- The day a Big Value Bundle is added to your account will count as day 1. It’ll run out at 11.59pm UK time on day 30. This is your 30-day period.
- Your Big Value Bundle will renew automatically every 30 days as long as you have enough credit by the time it runs out. We’ll try and take payment on day 30. For automatic renewal, you’ll need to have enough credit to renew whatever type of Big Value Bundle you’ve opted in to.
- If we can’t take your payment because you haven’t got enough credit, you’ll have 7 more days to top up (the ‘7-day period’). During this time, you will be charged our standard UK rates for minutes, texts and data until you top up. If, by the end of the 7th day, you still don’t have enough credit, you’ll be automatically opted out of the Big Value Bundle but you can opt back in at any time by buying another Big Value Bundle.
- If you’d like to change your Big Value Bundle, you can call 2345 free from your Vodafone mobile.
- If you don’t want your Big Value Bundle to automatically renew, you’ll need to opt out by calling 2345 free from your Vodafone mobile. You can end the automatic renewal at any time within your 30-day period.
- Data rollover: If your Big Value Bundle automatically renews, any unused data from your previous bundle will rollover and will only be available to use during the next 30-day period.
- Unused data will only rollover from one bundle to the next if your Big Value Bundle renews automatically on day 30 of your previous Big Value Bundle expiring. If you change the type of Big Value Bundle you are opted into, the data from your previous Big Value Bundle will not rollover.
- If you use up your minutes or data from your Big Value Bundle allowance before the 30th day, you can apply a new Big Value Bundle of any type at any time. Once that Big Value Bundle is applied, that day will count as day 1 and your 30-day period will start again. However, if you apply 2 or more Big Value Bundles within a 30-day period, you won’t be able to roll over any unused data or minutes from your previous bundle to the next one.
- Our £30 Big Value Bundles include a roaming allowance of minutes, texts and data which is available for use in our Europe Zone [PDF:621KB]
- Unused minutes, texts and data from your roaming allowance cannot be rolled over from one 30-day period to the next.
- If you exceed your roaming allowance while travelling in our Europe Zone you will be charged the relevant standard roaming charges for calls, texts and data. For our latest rates on these charges, please visit vodafone.co.uk/travelling.
Roaming from the 11 June 2017
- From 11 June 2017, the £30 Big Value Bundle will not include a roaming allowance. This is because all Big Value Bundles you purchase after the 11 June 2017, including the £30 Big Value Bundle, will have one set of allowances, which will be available for use in the UK and in our Europe Zone, at no extra cost.
- Note: If you bought a £30 Big Value Bundle within a period of 30 days prior to11 June 2017, your roaming allowance will still be available to use in our Europe Zone. Your Big Value Bundle UK allowance will also be available to use in our Europe Zone after 11 June 2017. If you exceed both of these allowances, whether you’re in the UK or in our Europe Zone, you will be charged standard UK rates for minutes, texts and data. However, any Big Value Bundle which renews after 11 June 2017 will not include the roaming allowance you had when you initially purchased it.
- If you exceed your Big Value Bundle allowance while travelling in our Europe Zone, you’ll be charged standard UK rates for minutes, texts and data.
- If you are within the ‘7-day period’ period while travelling in our Europe Zone, you’ll be charged standard UK rates for minutes, texts and data.
- Calls from one of our Europe Zone destinations (for example, France) to any country beyond our Europe Zone destinations (for example, the USA) will be charged at our standard international rates which vary depending on the country you’re calling.
- Note that calls from the UK to our Europe Zone destinations are not included. To find out how you can call abroad from the UK, see our Freebie International Minutes and standard international rates.
- Calls from the UK to any country beyond our Europe Zone destinations (for example, the USA) will be charged at our standard international rates.
- Details of any Big Value Bundle offers will be available on the Big Value Bundle page and are subject to these terms:
- £30 Big Value Bundle: If you purchased a £30 Big Value Bundle between 1 September 2016 and 31 October 2016, you’ll have an extra 4GB of data to use, on top of the 12GB data allowance you would get as standard.
- The offer will continue for as long as you remain opted in to your £30 Big Value Bundle by topping up £30 on or before the renewal date.
- If you opt out of the £30 Big Value Bundle you will no longer receive the offer, even if you opt back in to the £30 Big Value Bundle.
Please be aware
- You’ll receive an allowance of texts and minutes for use to standard landline numbers (for the UK starting 01, 02, 03), mobiles and voicemail within the UK and our Europe Zone. We’ll reduce your allowance on a per-minute basis. Calls to other numbers including premium rate and non-geographic numbers are not included.
- If you’ve opted into Vodafone IOU, we’ll use any IOU credit balance towards payment to renew your Big Value Bundle.
- There may be a delay of up to two hours from 11.59pm on Day 30 before applying the next Big Value Bundle to your account. You can check your account at any time by calling 2345 (free from your Vodafone mobile).
- You can’t transfer Big Value Bundle allowances to another plan and we won’t give you any credit back.
- You’re responsible for other people that use your equipment and Big Value Bundle, which are only for your personal, non-commercial use and subject to the Pay as you go airtime conditions and pricing terms [PDF: 173KB]. We own the phone number and the SIM card, which we can change at any time. You may only use equipment that is approved for use on our network. For more information on using our services and restrictions please review our Acceptable Use Policy [PDF:161KB].
- We may vary or amend these terms, but if it’s to your disadvantage, we’ll notify you.
Who are we?
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN.
Version: May 2017