Big Value Bundles
Vodafone Big Value Bundles
- Vodafone Big Value Bundles are available to Pay as you go customers on Vodafone Simply, Smartstep and Smartplus pricing terms.
- Big Value Bundles cannot be used with Vodafone Freebies, such as Vodafone Free Weekends.
What are Big Value Bundles?
- Big Value Bundles are Pay as you go Bundles that give you an allowance of standard minutes, standard texts and data to use within the UK and our Europe Zone for a period of 30 days. Big Value Bundles are also known as BVB.
- There are different types of Big Value Bundles which give you different allowances. Please see our Big Value Bundle page for details.
- Please see the Roaming section below for details on using your Big Value Bundle abroad.
How it works
- The day a Big Value Bundle is added to your account will count as day 1. It'll run out at 11.59pm UK time on day 30.
- Your Big Value Bundle will renew automatically every 30 days as long as you have enough credit by the time it runs out. We'll try and take payment on day 30. For your bundle to renew automatically, you'll need to have enough credit to renew whatever type of Big Value Bundle you've opted in to.
- If we can't take your payment because you haven't got enough credit, you'll have seven more days (non-working days) to top up (the 'seven-day period'). During this time, you'll be charged in line with your base plan (Simply or Pay as you go 1) for minutes, texts and data until you top up. If, by the end of the seventh day, you still don't have enough credit, you'll be automatically opted out of the Big Value Bundle and standard Pay as you go rates will apply. Please note, if you have purchased a new Big Value Bundle since 13 January 2019, Pay as you go 1 rates will apply. You can opt back in at any time by buying another Big Value Bundle.
- If you'd like to change your Big Value Bundle, you can call 2345 free from your Vodafone mobile. Any changes will not be applied until your current bundle has expired.
- If you don't want your Big Value Bundle to automatically renew, you'll need to opt out by calling 2345 free from your Vodafone mobile. You can end the automatic renewal at any time within your 30-day period.
- If you use up your minutes, texts or data from your Big Value Bundle allowance before the 30th day, you'll be charged 35p a minute for standard UK calls, 14p to send a standard UK text message and £2 a day for 50MB UK data and 10p for ever MB after this, until your Big Value Bundle is renewed.
- If your Big Value Bundle automatically renews, any unused minutes, texts and data from your previous bundle will roll over and will only be available for you to use during the next 30-day period.
- Unused allowances will only roll over from one bundle to the next if your Big Value Bundle renews automatically on the day your previous Big Value Bundle expires. If you change the type of Big Value Bundle you are opted into or your bundle does not automatically renew, for example, if you do not have enough credit, your unused allowances will not roll over.
- You'll be able to use your inclusive Big Value Bundle allowances in our Europe Zone [PDF:621KB] destinations, at no extra cost. If you have an Unlimited Big Value Bundle, your roaming data will be capped at 25GB.
- If you exceed your Big Value Bundle allowance while travelling in our Europe Zone, you'll be charged standard UK rates for minutes, texts and data.
- If you are within the 'seven-day period' period while travelling in our Europe Zone, you'll be charged in line with your base plan for minutes, texts and data.
- Calls from one of our Europe Zone destinations (for example, France) to any country beyond our Europe Zone destinations (for example, the USA) will be charged at our standard international rates which vary depending on the country you're calling.
- Calls from the UK to our Europe Zone destinations are not included. To find out how you can call abroad from the UK, see our Freebie International Minutes and standard international rates.
- Calls from the UK to any country beyond our Europe Zone destinations (for example, the USA) will be charged at our standard international rates.
Please be aware
- You'll receive an allowance of texts and minutes for use to standard landline numbers (for the UK starting 01, 02, 03), mobiles and voicemail within the UK and our Europe Zone. We'll reduce your allowance on a per-minute basis. Calls to other numbers including premium rate and non-geographic numbers are not included.
- If you've opted into Vodafone IOU, we'll use any IOU credit balance towards payment to renew your Big Value Bundle.
- There may be a delay of up to two hours from 11.59pm on Day 30 before applying the next Big Value Bundle to your account. You can check your account at any time by calling 2345 (free from your Vodafone mobile).
- You can't transfer Big Value Bundle allowances to another plan and we won't give you any Pay as you go credit back.
- You're responsible for other people that use your equipment and Big Value Bundle, which are only for your personal, non-commercial use and subject to the Pay as you go airtime conditions and pricing terms. We own the phone number and the SIM card, which we can change at any time. You may only use equipment that is approved for use on our network. For more information on using our services and restrictions please review our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If your usage is in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy, we'll suspend your services.
- To experience 5G: You must have a 5G enabled device on the Vodafone 5G network, a Vodafone 5G plan and 5G coverage in the area that you are in. Coverage may be affected by a number of factors. See vodafone.co.uk/network/5g.
- We may vary or amend these terms, but if it's to your disadvantage, we'll notify you.
Introductory offer on £40 Unlimited Big Value Bundle
These terms apply to customers purchasing the new £40 Unlimited Big Value Bundle ("Plan") during the £40 introductory offer ("Offer").
The Offer will be available to customers purchasing the Plan between 20 February 2020 and 8 April 2020. After this period, the price of the Plan will increase.
You'll need to ensure your Plan renews automatically at the end of each 30 day period in order to continue benefitting from the £40 offer.
If your Plan does not automatically renew (for example, due to insufficient funds being available in your account), you'll no longer be able to benefit from the Offer.
If the Plan does not automatically renew, as detailed in above, but you would like to continue benefitting from a Big Value Bundle, you'll need to choose a plan again and pay the price of the plan as advertised at the time.
Who are we?
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN.
Version: April 2020