Europe Roaming Extras
Europe Roaming Extras are available to Pay as you go customers on Pay as you go 1, Vodafone Simply and customers on an active Big Value Bundle.
What is Europe Roaming Extra?
Europe Roaming Extras consist of four types of Extras as below:
- 8-day Europe Extra: 100 minutes, 200 SMS, 3GB data. Available for £10
- 8-day Europe Data Extra: 3GB data. Available for £7
- 8-day Europe Minutes Extra: 100 minutes. Available for £4
- 8-day Europe Texts Extra: 200 SMS. Available for £3
How it works:
- A customer can get a Europe Roaming Extra by choosing one of the above Europe Roaming Extras
- a. by texting:
- EUROAM to 2345 for the Europe Extra; or
- EUDATA to 2345 for the Europe Data Extra; or
- EUMINS to 2345 for the Europe Minutes Extra; or
- EUSMS to 2345 for the Europe Texts Extra
- b. via the My Vodafone App
- a. by texting:
- The Europe Roaming Extra will activate immediately when the customer purchases it, however the allowances can only be used in our Zone B European Destinations (see below for full list of Zone B European Destinations).
- The Europe Roaming Extra will not automatically renew, it is a one-off purchase.
- The Europe Roaming Extra will expire either after 8 days or when a customer exhausts the allowance.
- It is not possible to have two of the same type of Europe Roaming Extra running at the same time. (Example - you can't have two 8-day Europe Minutes Extra running at the same time). It is possible to have two different types of 8-day Europe Roaming Extra running at the same time. (Example - you can have an 8-day Europe Minutes Extra and an 8-day Europe Texts Extra running at the same time).
- Any unused minutes, SMS and data will not carry over when the Europe Roaming Extra expires.
- A customer can check any remaining balance on the My Vodafone App or My Vodafone account online.
Please be aware:
- The minutes and SMS included in a Europe Roaming Extra can be used from the Zone B European Destination where you are currently roaming to any other Zone B European Destination and the UK. Calls or SMS to non-Zone B European Destinations will be charged at Pay as you go's standard roaming price plan rate.
- All calls are charged by the minute and will be taken from the Europe Roaming Extra's allowance of minutes. Calls to other numbers including premium rate and non-geographic numbers aren't included.
- SMS to premium numbers are not included.
- Europe Roaming Extras are for personal, non-commercial use and subject to the Pay as you go Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy both available online.
- For more information and charges please visit the travelling abroad web page.
- We may vary or amend these terms at any time, but if it's to your disadvantage, we'll notify you.
- A Pay as you go customer must have an active Vodafone Pay as you go tariff in order to purchase a European Roaming Extra.
- They must be roaming in any of the 47 Zone B European Destinations to use the European Roaming Extra.
List of Zone B European Destinations:
- Aland Islands
- Balearic Islands
- Canary Islands
- Cyprus except Northern Cyprus
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- France (incl. Corsica)
- French Guiana
- San Marino
- St. Barthelemy
- St. Martin
- Vatican City
Version: April 2023
Vodafone Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit lending and insurance distribution activity (Financial Services Register No. 712210) Registered in England and Wales. Company No 01471587. Registered Office: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN.