Terms and conditions
Vodafone BlackBerry® Freebee
- Vodafone BlackBerry Freebee is available to Pay as you go customers on the Vodafone Simply price plan. It can't be used with Vodafone Free Weekends, Freedom Freebee, £5 BlackBerry Internet Service subscription or any other Vodafone Freebees.
- It can be added to your price plan by:
- Opting in and topping up by a qualifying amount; or
- We may opt you in (but we'll text you before we do this and you can choose to opt out). You will then need to top up by the qualifying amount.
- Please note any credit you have on your account prior to opting in won't count.
- For more details on how to opt in, qualifying top up amounts and the allowances you'll receive please go to BlackBerry Freebee.
How it works
- Once you're opted in you need to top up by at least £10 to qualify. You'll then receive your BlackBerry Freebee allowance including BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) (free BlackBerry Messenger (BBM), internet browsing , email and access to BlackBerry App World™) and 100MB internet access (for downloading music and streaming videos), for use within the UK.
- BlackBerry Internet Service and the 100MB internet are valid for 30 days from the date they're applied to your account until 23.59 in the UK on the 30th day. We'll apply your BlackBerry Internet Service and 100MB internet allowance as soon as you've made a qualifying top up (or, for additional top ups, following the end of your previous 30-day period) but it may take up to 24 hours to be applied to your account.
- If you remain opted in and your total top up amount within your current 30 day period is equal to (or more than) £10 you'll get another BlackBerry Freebee allowance for use within the UK for the following 30 days.
- You can't have 2 or more BlackBerry Freebee allowances within any 30 day period. Any unused BlackBerry Freebee allowance will not carry over when the 30 day period expires. If you exceed your 100MB UK internet allowance we'll charge you the price plan rate.
- If you have the BlackBerry Internet Service subscription (£5 for 30 days) on your account you can opt in to the BlackBerry Freebee at any time (but you won't receive a refund of any subscription you've already paid). Once you've opted in to Blackberry Freebee, your existing BlackBerry Internet Service subscription will continue until you top up a minimum of £10 in one go to receive the BlackBerry Freebee allowance. Your existing BlackBerry Internet Service subscription will end once you make the £10 qualifying top up and we'll no longer take the £5 subscription charge from you as you'll be getting the Blackberry Freebee.
- Goodwill top ups are not qualifying top ups for the purposes of BlackBerry Freebee.
Please be aware
- The internet browsing included in BlackBerry Internet Service in the BlackBerry Freebee doesn't include uploading, downloading or streaming on the internet.
- To switch to a different Vodafone Freebee, or buy a Freedom Freebee you must opt out of BlackBerry Freebee up to 48 hours before the end of the current 30 day period. If you don't switch by this time you'll still qualify for the BlackBerry Freebee. You won't be able to switch to another Vodafone Freebee or buy a Freedom Freebee until your current allowance has expired.
- BlackBerry Freebee is for your personal, non-commercial use and subject to the Pay as you go Airtime Conditions and price plan terms.
- We may vary or amend these terms, but if it's to your disadvantage we'll notify you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Version November 2012