Vodafone Advantage terms
The following terms apply to the Vodafone Advantage Programme phone and SIM only offer and the iPad and Tablet offer, (together, described as the 'Offers').
1. The offer is only available with the following Pay Monthly plans: (i) 24 month handset, iPad and tablet plans; (ii) 12, 18, and 24 month SIM only plans; and (iii) 12 and 24 month airtime plans.
i. A 15% discount will be applied to selected 24 month handset, iPad and tablet plans.
ii. A 15% discount will be applied to selected 12, 18 and 24 month SIM only plans.
iii. A 25% discount will be applied to selected 12 and 24 month airtime plans.
2. £10 membership fee applies for each new connection or upgrade.
Do I qualify for these Offers?
3. You'll qualify for these Offers if you're an employee or contractor of a business that's a confirmed participant of Vodafone Advantage.
4. These Offers are available to you and one friend or family member. To be eligible for these Offers you must be at least 18 years old, with a bank account and permanently resident in the UK.
5. You must purchase the plans from Vodafone directly – in a Vodafone store, by phone or online. Plans purchased through third parties such as Carphone Warehouse and Quidco won’t qualify for the discount.
6. The discount will be applied only to the monthly charge for the plans. Any device costs, charges for usage not included in your plan or any other additional charges won't be discounted.
7. The Offers don't apply to:
a. Pay as you go plans
b. 30-day SIM only plans
c. Basics plans
d. VOXI plans
e. Dongle or Mobile Wi-Fi plans
f. Broadband and Home Phone packages
g. Items purchased in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discount
8. This offer is not applicable to any Vodafone customer who has a business account.
Applying the discount for you and one friend or family member
9. One friend or family member can benefit from the Offers at any one time.
10. To apply for the Offers, visit the Vodafone Advantage page and complete the application form within 30 days of you, your friend or family member taking out a plan.
11. You must apply for the discount within 30 days of you, your friend or family member taking out a plan. Please note, you must apply on their behalf. If you, your friend or family member change or upgrade a plan, you need to reapply for the Offers. If you don’t reapply within 30 days of such changes to your plan, you, your friend or family member won’t qualify for the Offers.
What happens if I leave or my employer is no longer a Vodafone Advantage partner?
12. If you’re no longer an employee or contractor of a Vodafone Advantage partner or your employer leaves Vodafone Advantage, you, your friends and family will still benefit from the Offers until you, your friends or family end, upgrade, otherwise change the qualifying plan or the discount expires (which can be found on your bill)
13. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
14. These terms are specific to the Offers and are in addition to your Airtime Agreement, Charges Guide and any other agreement between you and Vodafone (“Agreements”). If there's a conflict with what is said in these terms and what is said in the Agreements, then what is said in the Agreements will prevail.
15. These terms are governed under English law, unless:
a. you live in Scotland, in which case they’ll be governed by Scots law; or
b. you live in Northern Ireland, in which case they’ll be governed by the law of Northern Ireland.
16. Vodafone reserves the right to vary or amend these terms at any time but if it is to your detriment, we will notify you.
Who are we?
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury RG14 2FN