Data Promotion on Vodafone Pay as you go Plus
For new Pay as you go Plus accounts only
- The offer is extra data if you purchase the £10, £15, £20 or £30 Pay as you go Plus Plan (the "Offer").
- You are eligible for the Offer if you are a new Vodafone Pay as you go Plus customer (i.e. you have not set up a Pay as you go Plus account before) buying a Vodafone Pay as you go Plus Plan ("Plan") between 17 January 2024 to 6 February 2024.
- The extra data will continue for 3 consecutive Plans provided the Pay as you go Plus Plan is Auto-Renewed (by remaining opted in to Auto-Renew on the My Vodafone app) by day 30 at the end of your first and second Plans and provided you have registered your payment card on the app, and your card has sufficient funds to Auto-Renew. (i.e. either £10, £15, £20 or £30 depending on your chosen Pay as you go Plus Plan).
- The extra data amount will be added automatically within 24 hours from when you activate the SIM if you are a new customer and have purchased a £10, £15, £20 or £30 Pay as you go Plus Plan.
- The Pay as you go Plus Plan renews automatically on day 30 at the end of your first and second bundles. If the Auto-Renew was unsuccessful (for example if there weren't sufficient funds in the registered bank account), you will no longer be eligible for extra data on your next Pay as you go Plus Plan. Even if you added a Data Extra, you would not be eligible for the Offer as you have not made 3 consecutive payments.
- When you renew and start your fourth Pay as you go Plus Plan, your data allowance will no longer include the extra data.
- The extra data is only available with standard £10, £15, £20 and £30 Pay as you go Plus Plans. On top of your core data allowance, you will receive additional data to your core data allowance as follows:
- £10 Pay as you go Plus Plan (8GB data) customers will receive 19GB extra data, i.e. total 27GB data
- £15 Pay as you go Plus Plan (25GB data) customers will receive 45GB extra data, i.e. total 70GB data
- £20 Pay as you go Plus Plan (50GB data) customers will receive 90GB extra data, i.e. total 140GB data
- £30 Pay as you go Plus Plan (150GB data) customers will receive 150GB extra data, i.e. total 300GB data
- You will have until the end of your Pay as you go Plus Plan (30 days) to use your extra data from the date it was added to your account. Any remaining data of this extra data will not roll over to the next month when your respective Pay as you go Plan renews.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- You must be a resident in the UK with a UK registered payment card to participate in this Offer. You must also be a new Pay as you go Plus customer (with a new account). You do not need to be a new Vodafone customer, for example you may have previously been a Pay as you go Simply or Pay as you Go 1 customer, have a Big Value Bundle, or be a Vodafone pay monthly customer, to benefit from this offer.
- With our Pay as you go Plus Plans, you can use your data, minutes and texts in the UK, and whilst roaming in Zone A.
- The extra data has no cash value and no alternative is available.
- You can view the relevant terms and conditions by clicking on the following links:
- Pay as you go Plus Terms and Conditions, available at vodafone.co.uk/terms, then go to Consumer > mobile > Pay as you go Plus
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time, and amend these Terms and Conditions. If this is to your disadvantage, we will notify you.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Version: January 2024
Vodafone Limited is registered in England and Wales. Company No 01471587. Registered Office: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN