Terms and conditions
Vodafone Ireland Plus
1. Vodafone Ireland Plus is available to Pay monthly customers living in Northern Ireland. If you don’t live in Northern Ireland or you leave Northern Ireland, we may remove you from Vodafone Ireland Plus – we’ll give you reasonable notice before we do so. If you’re a business customer and you’re eligible for Vodafone Ireland Plus alternative terms and conditions [PDF: 43KB] will apply to you.
How it works
2. You’ll need to opt in to Vodafone Ireland Plus. Once opted in you'll be able to use your minutes, texts and data allowance with your UK plan when travelling in the Republic of Ireland. You can use UK data packs as well. But you won’t be able to use any Vodafone entertainment packs, Vodafone Data Test Drive or any other Extras with Vodafone Ireland Plus, unless we tell you otherwise.
3. When you opt in, Vodafone Ireland Plus may take up to 24 hours to be applied to your account.
4. Once opted in, the Vodafone Ireland Plus monthly charge will be applied automatically to your bill. You can use your UK plan allowances to call and text standard mobiles and standard landlines (excluding premium rate and non-geographic numbers) within the UK and in the Republic of Ireland.
5. When travelling in the Republic of Ireland if you make a call or send a text to a country outside the Republic of Ireland or the UK you’ll be charged our standard international rates. From 1 April 2014, when travelling in the Republic of Ireland you can use international Extras when making calls to a country outside the Republic of Ireland or the UK. We’ve listed the latest charges for calling abroad from the UK.
6. If you exceed your UK plan allowances you will be charged at your standard UK plan rate for making calls, sending texts and using mobile data as if you were in the UK.
7. You can opt out of Vodafone Ireland Plus at any time by calling our customer services team on 191. If you opt out of Vodafone Ireland plus before the end of the billed month we’ll only charge you a proportion of your bill – this is based on the number of days you’ve used the service.
8. There’s no minimum commitment. By opting in to Vodafone Ireland Plus you’re opting out of the European monthly mobile data spend cap in the Republic of Ireland. If you opt out of Vodafone Ireland Plus you’ll be charged our Vodafone World rates when you travel in the Republic of Ireland. When calling a standard number in the Republic of Ireland international standard rates apply.
9. Use of Vodafone Ireland Plus is subject to these terms and conditions, our Airtime conditions, and the charges guide for your plan. We may vary or amend these terms and conditions, but if it's to your disadvantage we'll notify you. For more details visit Vodafone Ireland Plus
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.