Vodafone Advantage terms
The following terms apply to the Vodafone Advantage Programme phone and SIM only offer and the iPad and Tablet offer, (together, described as the 'Offers').
1. The offer is only available with the following Pay Monthly plans:
- (i) 24 month handset, iPad and tablet plans;
- (ii) 12, and 24 month SIM only plans; and
- (iii) 12 and 24 month Xtra plans.
- i. A 15% discount will be applied to selected 24 month handset, iPad and tablet plans.
- ii. A 15% discount will be applied to selected 12, and 24 month SIM only plans.
- iii. A 25% discount will be applied to selected 12 and 24 month Xtra plans.
Do I qualify for these Offers?
2. You'll qualify for these Offers if you're an employee or contractor of a business that's a confirmed participant of Vodafone Advantage. This includes NHS and Military and MoD employees.
3. These Offers are available to you and up to 5 friends or family members (6 discounts in total). To be eligible for these Offers you must be at least 18 years old, with a bank account and permanently reside in the UK.
4. You must purchase the plans online from Vodafone directly. Plans purchased through third parties such as Carphone Warehouse and Quidco or through retail or phone channels will not qualify for the discount.
5. The discount will be applied only to the monthly charge for the plans. Any device costs, charges for usage not included in your plan or any other additional charges will not be discounted.
6. The Offers don't apply to:
a. Pay as you go plans
b. 30-day SIM only plans
c. Basics plans
d. VOXI plans
e. Dongle or Mobile Wi-Fi plans
f. Broadband and Home Phone packages
g. Items purchased in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discount
h. Customers upgrading early using our annual upgrade promise
7. This offer is not applicable to any Vodafone customer who has a business account.
Applying the discount for you and one friend or family member
8. Up to 5 friends or family members can benefit from the Offers at any one time.
9. To apply for the Offers you must sign-up for the Vodafone Advantage Programme through the dedicated portal, generating a person log in link to redeem your codes. You must apply the discount in the online checkout basket at point of sale. If you don't do this you won't be eligible for the offer, the discount cannot be added after purchase.
What happens if I leave or my employer is no longer a Vodafone Advantage partner?
10. If you're no longer an employee or contractor of a Vodafone Advantage partner or your employer leaves Vodafone Advantage, you, your friends and family will still benefit from the Offers until you, your friends or family end, upgrade, otherwise change the qualifying plan or the discount expires (which can be found on your bill)
11. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
12. These terms are specific to the Offers and are in addition to your Airtime Agreement, Charges Guide and any other agreement between you and Vodafone ("Agreements"). If there's a conflict with what is said in these terms and what is said in the Agreements, then what is said in the Agreements will prevail.
13. These terms are governed under English law, unless:
a. you live in Scotland, in which case they'll be governed by Scots law; or
b. you live in Northern Ireland, in which case they'll be governed by the law of Northern Ireland.
14. Vodafone reserves the right to vary or amend these terms at any time but if it is to your detriment, we will notify you.
Who are we?
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury RG14 2FN