Different ways to register your complaint
Calling us is the fastest way to have your complaint resolved by our dedicated team. Simply call our complaints phone number 08080 044 900 – the call is free from all UK landlines and mobiles.
We'll keep you up-to-date throughout the process of resolving your complaint:
- Our advisers will aim to resolve your complaint while you're on the phone
- If that's not possible, they'll escalate your complaint for further investigation
- If an adviser can't resolve your complaint, you can ask to speak to a manager
- A member of our dedicated complaints team will call you within 48 hours with a resolution
- If we're unable to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, you have the right to take your complaint to the Ombudsman
Write to us
You can write to us with your complaint at the following address:
Customer Relations Manager
We'll let you know when we've received your complaint, and will start our investigation. We may need to call you to update you on how things are going.
Once we've reviewed your complaint, our aim is to resolve it within five working days.
If it's going to take longer, we'll keep you up to date on our progress. If we're unable to resolve your complaint within eight weeks, you have the right to take your complaint to the Ombudsman.
Contact the Ombudsman
If we can't resolve your complaint within eight weeks, you may want to take your complaint to the Ombudsman.
Ombudsman Services: Communications is the Ombudsman for Vodafone. It independently handles disputes between communications companies and consumers, and the service is free.
Online Dispute Resolution
If you're not happy with a product or service you bought online, an alternative way to submit a complaint is through the Online Dispute Resolution website.
Although you can use it for cross-border and domestic issues, it could be easier to contact the Ombudsman for Vodafone directly for domestic disputes.